Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Wonderful bargains to be had.

photo 206_zps6c5f55a4.jpg

Eshop developers Nicalis and Renegade Kid have both announced that all of their games available on the 3DS and Wii U eshops will be discounted until the beginning of 2014 well at least in North America. The titles, prices, and when the sale ends are listed below.

Discounts in North America

(Wii U eshop discounts)

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $5 until January 2nd

(3DS eshop discounts)

Mutant Mudds - $4.50 until January 2nd
ATV Wild Ride 3D - $4 until January 2nd
Bomb Monkey - $2.50 until January 2nd
Ikachan - $2.99 until January 3rd
VVVVVV - $4.99 until January 3rd
NightSky - $4.99 until January 3rd
Cave Story - $6.99 until January 3rd

Discounts in Europe

(3DS eshop discounts)

Mutant Mudds - £4.00/€4.50 until January 2nd

The North American discounts are rumored to only be available in the U.S. if it's also available in Mexico and Canada please let me know! Which games are you interested in now that they are discounted? I would love to find out in the comments below!

Comments

NINTENBRO
If you haven't already downloaded Mutant Mudds or Cave Story +, now is the time to do that. They're both phenomenal games, in my opinion. The 3DS version of Mutant Mudds will be receiving the 20 ghost levels from the WiiU Deluxe iteration, in a free update early next year. Which will then bring the total up to 80 levels. For $4.50, how can you pass on that?

Also, I really don't know why so many people disliked Mutant Mudds just because it doesn't feature any boss battles. Those same people usually praise Mighty Switch Force, but there's no boss battles in that game either. If you ask me, Mutant Mudds provides a much more enjoyable platforming experience.
Amufungal
These are some really nice sale prices Smile
Tio-Tot
Why is Europe being left out of all these discounts?
FuManchu
Erza wrote:Why is Europe being left out of all these discounts?
Usually it's North America that misses out on these eshop discounts.
Inoue79
So many discounts! Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)