Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Spooky dlc possible?

photo 188_zps4662af5e.jpg

Earlier this year just before Halloween, Black Forest Games released the holiday themed dlc pack Giana Sister: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord. exclusively on the PC version of the game, but during an interview with NinCity Managing Director of Black Forest Games Adrian Goersch had this to say.

We have just Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Rise Of The Owlverlord, an independent add-on to PC release, and hope perhaps to bring it next year on the Wii U.
Will you take the plunge and download the dlc next year if it does get released for the Wii U eshop version of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams? We would love to see your comments!

Source: Nintendo Life

Comments

Elza
I'm looking forward to this dlc! Smile
FM_Alchemist
How many levels does this dlc addon contain? Any news on its price when it comes to the eshop?
Tsukoko
The PC DLC was a full world, but I don't know exactly how many levels it had, but my guess would be about five or six.
Kain
Heck yeah I'll download this dlc as soon as it's released!
Nell TU
What about fixing the gamepad sound issue? Sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)