Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix? Empty Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix?

October 30th 2013, 12:36 pm
Um....it seems sorta like indie developers are making more money than the big developers like Capcom and Square Enix so are they going to become the next big developers once the current ones close?

ShounenMania
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix? Empty Re: Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix?

October 30th 2013, 12:51 pm
That's the way businesses work, if the major players in an industry fall the up and coming smaller companies pick up the pieces and bring the industry back on its feet, and the games industry is no different. Capcom and Square Enix have done it to themselves, but I find the Nintendo is doomed comments that are more common than the far worse off Capcom and Square Enix which most people think are doing better than Nintendo hilarious. Super Saiyen

Talesfanatic
Talesfanatic

Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix? Empty Re: Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix?

October 30th 2013, 1:22 pm
All big businesses have to close at some point while new companies rise to the top. It's inevitable. Smile

Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix? Images10
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 30th 2013, 6:33 pm
I hope not id hate Capcom to die out

October 31st 2013, 11:18 am
Sad to say, but it will likely happen it is just a matter of when Neutral

Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix? Pbucket
Kitty Cat Meow Meow
Kitty Cat Meow Meow

October 31st 2013, 11:52 am
This is the law of business, nothing lasts forever.

Super Coinage!

October 31st 2013, 12:48 pm
That's why Nintendo must buy out Capcom, Sega/Atlus, platinum so that those companies can last a little while longer

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

November 1st 2013, 11:43 am
Sadly I don't think Nintendo will even if these companies go under. Sad

Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix? 19654

Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix? 87457210

Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)