Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
SuperVash
SuperVash

What is the best third party SNES player out there? Empty What is the best third party SNES player out there?

October 14th 2013, 10:48 am
My SNES is broken and I need a replacement. I have heard good things about Supaboy, but wasn't sure if it's the best product out there. Any help will be appreciated. victory

What is the best third party SNES player out there? FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
SuperVash
SuperVash

What is the best third party SNES player out there? Empty Re: What is the best third party SNES player out there?

October 14th 2013, 10:50 am
No rom or emulator suggestions please I want to game the right way! Cool

Tasuki
Tasuki

What is the best third party SNES player out there? Empty Re: What is the best third party SNES player out there?

October 14th 2013, 6:00 pm
Honestly the best way to go is 100% original. You can pick up a SNES fairly cheap online. YOu can also check thrift stores, garage sales and if you have one in your area a retro game store. As tempting as the clone systems are they are way over priced imo and not as good as the original.
SuperVash
SuperVash

October 15th 2013, 11:27 am
I've had bad luck with my replacement SNES's lately none of them last for more than a month or two anymore. Sad

FM_Alchemist
FM_Alchemist

October 15th 2013, 11:32 am
SuperVash wrote:I've had bad luck with my replacement SNES's lately none of them last for more than a month or two anymore. Sad
Same here. I think almost all SNES consoles are nearing their breaking point now. NES consoles are even worse since they're even older.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)