Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What Have You Been Playing Lately?Today at 3:13 amRyanNerdyGamerYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 3:07 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Are there any officially confirmed upcoming titles for the service? Empty Are there any officially confirmed upcoming titles for the service?

May 1st 2011, 12:48 pm
I still haven't heard of any titles that will be released on service yet.....

Are there any officially confirmed upcoming titles for the service? Star_o10
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Are there any officially confirmed upcoming titles for the service? Empty I don't know....

May 1st 2011, 1:47 pm
I haven't heard of any confirmations...Sneaker or Rukiafan would probably know.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Are there any officially confirmed upcoming titles for the service? Empty Re: Are there any officially confirmed upcoming titles for the service?

May 2nd 2011, 3:27 am
A free 3D Flipnote, a free Excitebike, a MegaMan Prototype game and Mario Land and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX have all been announced. I assume all at launch.
Warlock in love
Warlock in love

Are there any officially confirmed upcoming titles for the service? Empty Sounds good

May 2nd 2011, 3:36 am
That sounds like a pretty good start,especially since there are probably several launch titles that have not been announced Smile

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)