Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
A Promising Wii U eshop Racing Title Ahoy!

photo 11_zpsbbc68a8a.jpg

This is a sequel to the multi-platform racing title TNT Racers that was released on the WiiWare service in early 2012, the game is similar to Micro Machines and the object of the game is to be the last car standing! If you fall too far behind you will go off-screen and be eliminated from the race, there are also several other modes with varying rules as well.

TNT Racers: Nitro Machines will feature 26 courses, 16 cars, 75 challenges, and 7 different game modes and will be released on the Wii U eshop on September 26th for just $7.99!

What do you think about the gameplay and cheap price of the title? Will you be downloading this title? Let us know!

TNT Racers: Nitro Machines Is Headed To The Wii U eshop Next Month! 19654

TNT Racers: Nitro Machines Is Headed To The Wii U eshop Next Month! 87457210

TNT Racers: Nitro Machines Is Headed To The Wii U eshop Next Month! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Chickgoboom
Looks like it could be fun!
NINTENBRO
I'm glad I never downloaded the original version from the WiiShop. This seems like a much better deal. Hopefully, the online multiplayer will actually be pretty active this time around.
Clαππαd
The game seems like a good deal for the price, perhaps I'll download the game next month when it's released? Smile
Staroceancrazy
I wonder how active the online servers will be?
NINTENBRO
^ Same here. This reminds me of the situation with escapeVektor.
KeAfan7
escapeVektor didn't have online gameplay though. Suspect
NINTENBRO
^ Yeah, I know. I ment the difference in cost. I paid $5 for all four chapters on the 3DS. Which does have online leaderboards, if your score's actually upload correctly. Very Happy
KeAfan7
Oh! Embarassed
FuManchu
Why couldn't the WiiWare game have this much content? Neutral
SKTTR
I think the WiiWare version was 1800 Wii Points in total (10€ for the basic game + two DLC packs for each 4€) and still it was missing cars and tracks from the PSN/XBL versions due to the 40MB file size limit on WiiWare.

I have both games (WiiWare and eShop version) and they're nearly identical. I just got the eShop version today and it feels like the old version this time having all the content and HD graphics from the PSN/XBL versions, plus off-tv-play. I don't really see what makes it the Nitro Machines Edition though.
NINTENBRO
If they had charged a little bit more, say $10 and kept the online multiplayer in tact, I would've been really interested in the WiiU version. But now I think I'll just pass.
Staroceancrazy
I don't think the PSN version had online multiplayer at first either, so maybe it'll be patched in during a future update?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)