Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
A WiiWareWave First!

In our first broadcast we will be talking about E3 and highlighting the best announcements and news that was revealed at this year's E3 event as well as some other recent Nintendo related news! Today's host will be none other than me Rukiafan! There will be no trailers or such features though the Wii Shop music will be playing in the background. This will be a purely discussion based stream and you are all invited to chat with me using the comments feature on this article, the WiiWareWave Live Chat, or the chatbox on our new Twitch page!

The stream begins at 8:00PM on the west coast, 11:00PM on the east coast, 3:00AM in the U.K. and 12:00PM-2:00PM in Japan, Australia, and New Zealand! Be sure to join!

Watch The Stream!

WiiWareWave E3 Round Up Live Broadcast! 19654

WiiWareWave E3 Round Up Live Broadcast! 87457210

WiiWareWave E3 Round Up Live Broadcast! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
June 16th 2013, 5:16 pmGuest
I will definitely watch the broadcast! I love you
KeAfan7
June 16th 2013, 7:35 pmKeAfan7
It's starting in 25 minutes!
KeAfan7
June 16th 2013, 8:16 pmKeAfan7
I'm sorry about the technical difficulties we experienced during the broadcast I hope you were able to enjoy it nonetheless. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)