Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Was Almost The End!

photo 650x1_zps7ee872c3.jpg

Fire Emblem: Awakening is no doubt a highly praised game both critically and commercially, however according to the Producer of the franchise, Hitoshi Yamagami Awakening would have been the final game of the long-running series had sales not have been as good as they were!

Luckily things worked out and the game sold extremely well and the series will continue! Are you surprised that Fire Emblem: Awakening could have been the final game of the series? Let us know in our comments!

Fire Emblem: Awakening Was At Risk of Being The Final Game of The Series! 19654

Fire Emblem: Awakening Was At Risk of Being The Final Game of The Series! 87457210

Fire Emblem: Awakening Was At Risk of Being The Final Game of The Series! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

FuManchu
That would have been very unfortunate had this been the last Fire Emblem game.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
I wasn't aware that the series was at risk of ending. Surprised
Staroceancrazy
I can't believe that the series was almost canned Surprised
sdw4527
I just found out about this today. Would have been so sad if it really was canceled.
KokorOtaku
Glad it wasn't, I still have to play more of the 2 I own, since I suck at these games but still happy it's ongoing as of now
NINTENBRO
I'm glad everything ended up working out this way. If it hadn't, maybe Awakening wouldn't have become the epic SRPG that it is.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)