Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Going Digital!

photo images3_zpsf28a638d.jpg

Kotaku Has confirmed that the latest game in the Phoenix Wright franchise, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies for the 3DS is being localized for western audiences, however the game will only be available as a digital retail title in the 3DS eshop.

The title will be released in North America and Europe this fall! Are you happy or upset that this title will only be available digitally in the western hemisphere? Let us know in our comments!

Source: Kotaku

Phoenix Write: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Confirmed For A Western Digital Only Release! 19654

Phoenix Write: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Confirmed For A Western Digital Only Release! 87457210

Phoenix Write: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Confirmed For A Western Digital Only Release! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Tinglemaster
I'm not too fond of the digital only release, but at least we will get the game. Very Happy
NINTENBRO
^ Yeah, expect to see this happen more and more commonly in the future. Digital only releases take out a lot of the risk for companies to localize iffy titles in a region with a demographic that may not be ideal. I believe this trend will eventually lead to the localization of games that; otherwise, would've never seen the sun rise in any region other than Japan. It has it's pros and it's cons for the gaming community.
Staroceancrazy
I don't like digital on Nintendo because they still refuse to give us an account to use in case our console breaks on us Evil or Very Mad
Himawari Chan
Nintendo needs to allow online accounts to make sure people don't lose the games they have paid for.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
I'm just glad that this gas being localized.
Tasuki
Well as much as I love the PW series I will have to pass on this. For one thing I wont be forced into buying digitally. Another I think its dumb for companies to exclude a certain demograph of people. I mean what is our money not as good as people who want to buy it digitally?

Honestly if this game doesnt do well it will be because the are only doing a digital release.
KokorOtaku
IDC was going to download it anyways Very Happy
ToughGamer
Might download this.
NINTENBRO
Tasuki wrote:I think its dumb for companies to exclude a certain demograph of people. I mean what is our money not as good as people who want to buy it digitally?
No, producing thousands of physical copies of a game only for it not to sell well is dumb. Very Happy

Tasuki wrote:Honestly if this game doesnt do well...
The publishers/developers will be taking lot less of a loss.
Sneaker
I would really prefer a physical copy. I like a box and booklet to hold in my hands. And it's easier to look which store has it the cheapest. But on the other hand. It was near impossible to get that Miles Edgeworth game in the Netherlands. So now I can play it at day one without jumping through hopes to get it. I hope it isn't too expensive.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)