Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
The Future of All Life On Bionis!

photo images2_zps8723b7d6.jpg

We have heard some promising rumors from multiple sources including GoNintendo that Project X has been code named Xenoblade Infinity and will be released globally around holiday 2014 to early 2015! The game will feature several worlds with an almost unimaginable scale and very realistic ecosystems!

photo xenobladesequel-660x350_zpscdea42fd.jpg

It is said that you will be able to create parts for and customize your mobile artillery in the game which will be important against some of the extremely massive monsters in the game. The game is said to also feature an equipment creation feature similar to that of the Monster Hunter series!

photo monolith-soft-xenoblade-wiiu-trailer_zps19f45b07.png

It is rumored that on top of the game's over 100 hour single player story there will be an online mode akin to an MMORPG that will have 100's of hours worth of quests and activities that can be enjoyed online with up to three friends or strangers!

These are just rumors at this point based on gameplay footage and other sources which could change at any time, but we'll let you know if and when these features are confirmed by Monolith Soft!

Rumormill: Xenoblade Infinity To Be Released Globally During Holiday 2014 - Early 2015?! 19654

Rumormill: Xenoblade Infinity To Be Released Globally During Holiday 2014 - Early 2015?! 87457210

Rumormill: Xenoblade Infinity To Be Released Globally During Holiday 2014 - Early 2015?! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
If everything stated above comes to be true, I'll be willing to bet the Xenoblade series will become even more popular than Monster Hunter. I'll definitely be pre-ordering a copy.
Anonymous
Tinglemaster
Those features would be welcome. This could be even better than the first Xenoblade title. Cool
Staroceancrazy
This is going to be one of the best RPGs this generation! Very Happy
Himawari Chan
The game sounds even better than the first one on the Wii. Smile
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
The online gameplay will be awesome if the rumor is true!
ToughGamer
This title sounds promising.
Amufungal
I can't wait to hear more about this title Smile
NINTENBRO
I just might have the first Xenoblade game completed by early 2015. Very Happy
Bazooka
These rumours are interesting I want to be true! Very Happy
ShounenMania
Let's hope these rumors are true! Rumormill: Xenoblade Infinity To Be Released Globally During Holiday 2014 - Early 2015?! 631737971
Ragnarok
These rumors are getting me excited to hear more!
NINTENBRO
Uh, guys... Check out what I happened to come across on GameFAQs. Sad
https://i.imgur.com/GvGGOxA.jpg
KeAfan7
An mmo seriously Monolithsoft?! Crying or Very sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)