Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Cool Artwork Unveiled!

photo 382860_zps40ef7acb.jpg

The head of Superstition games and former WiiWareWave staff member Jason Spooner a.k.a. Cloud_Strife has released a few concept images of his upcoming WiiWare title, and while no gameplay of this RPG has been shown, at least we know that the game is still coming!

photo Alien-Planet-485x728_zps590977cf.jpg

Are you excited about this upcoming WiiWare title?

Star Guardian Bankai 64 WiiWare Artwork Emerges Game Coming Later This Year! 19654

Star Guardian Bankai 64 WiiWare Artwork Emerges Game Coming Later This Year! 87457210

Star Guardian Bankai 64 WiiWare Artwork Emerges Game Coming Later This Year! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Tails86
I'm not gonna be mean But they should really just bring this to the Wii U. I haven't been on the shop in a long time for Wiiware cause there just wasn't anything i wanted or was interested in. They would probably be making ALOT more sales on Wii U if they added it to Wii U with screenshot features and on the Pad. But thats my opinion.
NINTENBRO
^ Not necessarily my friend. The WiiShop is accessible on the WiiU in "Wii Mode," and there a lot more Wii owners out there than WiiU owners. This game was designed for the Wii, therefore; it would require much more development time to code a WiiU version. Plus, Cloud_Strife has developer's kit for the Wii not the WiiU. Which would probably take even more time to acquire from Nintendo. Don't worry Cloud_Strife, I'll be sure to support your game, when it releases later this year. Very Happy
Chickgoboom
This game is gonna be a blast Very Happy
Gekkouga-Senpai
This will probably be the last WiiWare game so hopefully it'll be a great game! Exclamation
PrinnyDood
Nice artwork. This is going to be a WiiWare swansong.
Tails86
Nintenbro wrote:^ Not necessarily my friend. The WiiShop is accessible on the WiiU in "Wii Mode," and there a lot more Wii owners out there than WiiU owners. This game was designed for the Wii, therefore; it would require much more development time to code a WiiU version. Plus, Cloud_Strife has developer's kit for the Wii not the WiiU. Which would probably take even more time to acquire from Nintendo. Don't worry Cloud_Strife, I'll be sure to support your game, when it releases later this year. Very Happy
Well If the game sells decent enough maybe he will think about it if Nintendo gives him a Dev kit. I know Nintendo is literally giving companys the Dev kits for almost nothing to get some kind of games on the system. Hopefully we will hear more.. It still looks good dont get me wrong But I'm more just saying cause I haven't seen alot of good Wiiware titles coming out. Other than La Mulana and of course Retro City Rampage.
PrinnyDood
The fact that this is an RPG might help its cause since there are literally none on the service besides Final Fantasy IV The After Years. Star Guardian Bankai 64 WiiWare Artwork Emerges Game Coming Later This Year! 631737971
Tails86
PrinnyDood wrote:The fact that this is an RPG might help its cause since there are literally none on the service besides Final Fantasy IV The After Years. Star Guardian Bankai 64 WiiWare Artwork Emerges Game Coming Later This Year! 631737971
I agree with that. The Wiiware though still has that downfall of that 40MB limit. I wish it didnt have that Limit. But i also wish i could know what the Wii U's actual space is capable of handling on the disc they use. I've heard people saying the Wii U is using like a Bluray disc but its not.
SonicKnuckles
I heard that this will have real-time battles and 2 3D worlds spanning 3 episodic releases and it'll have over 80 hours of gameplay. sonic
NINTENBRO
^ If the in-game graphics are anything comparable to the concept art above, I wouldn't doubt that for a second SonicKnuckles.
Amufungal
The artwork is stunning and it looks like the first planet will meet an unfortunate end based on the first pic Surprised
Megatron2000
The concept art looks interesting, but I'm more interested in learning more about the game. |D
Talesfanatic
Yay an RPG for WiiWare! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)