Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Tingle Is Among Them!

Feature: Top 5 Most Bizarre Characters In Zelda! Top5zelda_zpsc408b1eb

photo IamError_zps1a8040bd.jpg

#5: Error Error is an odd npc in The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link that just says "I am error" whether this is meant to be funny or is due to a coding error is unknown, but this character is strange enough to make #5 on our list!

photo Happy_Mask_Salesman_by_Eniotna_zps3d19e493.jpg

#4: The Happy Mask Salesman This guy plays a vital role in the stories of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask and he is one creepy OoT character that manages to say something creepy every time he speaks, but his role in Majora's Mask was even more dark! His creepy vibes and manner of speaking earns him #4 on our list!

photo agitha_by_minidraw-d4qkxkw1_zps3d69466d.jpg

#3: Agitha Agitha's love for insects, and her creepy discussions, as well as weird insect puns makes her a very odd character. In fact many other npc's say some rather disturbing things about Agitha which is why this Twilight Princess character has made the list of bizarre Zelda characters!

photo Groose_zps4aa784bc.png

#2: Groose Groose looks like a dork with his red slicked back hair with a long spike and his rather colorful clothing, couple that with his selfish attitude and his extremely creepy obsession with Zelda in Skyward Sword and you have a candidate for this list, however it's thanks to some of the scenes later in the game and Groose's fate that we won't spoil that make Groose #2 on the list!

photo Tingle_zpsce14364e.jpg

#1: Tingle You all had to know that this was coming! Tingle is the very epitome of everything that is bizarre in the series.
Between his outfit that looks like link's green tunic, albeit with red speedo's on the outside of the outfit and his desire to be a forest fairy despite being middle-aged, not to mention his wacky personality and you have the makings of a truly bizarre character!
These reasons and more are why Tingle is the most bizarre character on this list!

Well there you have it this is our top 5 most bizarre Zelda characters, from bug loving girls to a creepy salesman, and a certain fairy loving man we have showed you some of the strangest characters in this long-running series!

Did your choices make the list? Let us know in the comments!

Feature: Top 5 Most Bizarre Characters In Zelda! 19654

Feature: Top 5 Most Bizarre Characters In Zelda! 87457210

Feature: Top 5 Most Bizarre Characters In Zelda! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
I surprised Falbi from Twilight Princess was not here
Anonymous
May 7th 2013, 10:39 pmConstant
Haha! That was very enjoyable! And I agree with the choices. I really need to play more Zedla games...
NINTENBRO
Oh, come on! No Skull Kid?! Very Happy
Tasuki
I still dont get everyone's fascination with Error, that just the dudes name. Later on in the game another guy tells you to go talk to Error for something that I cant remember. Well you meet Error way earlier in the game so I think that was the programmers way of telling you who he was so that way when you were told later to see him you would remember him.
Otaku
Where is skull kid? Very Happy
Megatron2000
Tasuki wrote:I still dont get everyone's fascination with Error, that just the dudes name. Later on in the game another guy tells you to go talk to Error for something that I cant remember. Well you meet Error way earlier in the game so I think that was the programmers way of telling you who he was so that way when you were told later to see him you would remember him.

Agreed. |/
Anonymous
I loved this article Rukiafan! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
May 8th 2013, 3:49 pmRyanNerdyGamer
I know the origin of Error! There are two characters in The Adventure of Link named after computer glitches: the (in)famous Error and another character named Bagu (the Japanese word for "bug"). So they are named Error and Bug, but neither of them is actually a glitch as they were intentionally put into the game by the developers! Cool

Source: didyouknowgaming.com
Staroceancrazy
May 8th 2013, 6:38 pmStaroceancrazy
Nice tag line Very Happy
Gekkouga-Senpai
May 9th 2013, 1:48 pmGekkouga-Senpai
What about the moon in Majora's Mask?! Surprised
PrinnyDood
Good list. @Pokefreak I agree with you about the moon from Majora's Mask. Feature: Top 5 Most Bizarre Characters In Zelda! 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)