Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Happy Karting!

photo 5_zps8090c54b.jpg

We already know that Nintendo is working on a new Mario Kart title for the Wii U and that it will be shown at this year's E3.

However, according to Nintendolife, Nintendo has accidentally said that the game will be released on the Wii U console this year, which should help the struggling console by giving much needed first party support!

Here is what Nintendo wrote in their email!:

Based on the strong lineup of upcoming software titles for both the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, Nintendo expects to return to Operating Income profitability by the end of the current fiscal year. During the next several months, Nintendo expects to launch new titles in the Mario Kart (Wii U), Super Mario Bros. (Wii U), Wii Fit (Wii U), Pikmin (Wii U), The Legend of Zelda (Wii U and Nintendo 3DS), Mario & Luigi (Nintendo 3DS) and Pokémon (Nintendo 3DS) franchises.

These games, along with titles from Nintendo’s third-party publishing partners, will help drive hardware momentum and introduce new audiences to the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS platforms.

Will you be getting this Wii U title on day one? Let us know in our comments!

Mario Kart Wii U Is Coming This Year According To Nintendo! 19654

Mario Kart Wii U Is Coming This Year According To Nintendo! 87457210

Mario Kart Wii U Is Coming This Year According To Nintendo! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
I have a feeling this is going to be the most superior Mario Kart experience ever produced. Anybody up for some first-person WiiU GamePad controls?
Gekkouga-Senpai
This is awesome I'm gonna pre order this as soon as I can Very Happy
KokorOtaku
Great it'll be an instant download for me
Sneaker
I really look forward to this game. Love the franchise and I hope it will be as good as Double Dash, my absolute favorite of the series.
KeAfan7
@Sneaker we should register each other on our Wii U's my NNID Is Rukiafan.
sdw4527
I played MK7 for SO long (that was before Fire Emblem Awakening came out, but still). Probably my second most played 3ds game after Awakening.

Can't wait for a new Mario Kart game!
Love4Gaming
Who is going to pre order Mario Kart U?
Golden Freiza
This will be a first day buy! Cool
Otaku
I'm so happy about this Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)