Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Our Podcast Series Has Returned!

WiiWareWave Podcast Episode 4! WWWpodcastlogocopy_zps091a6d18

What did you think of our Episode of Luigi Special? Let us know in the comments below!

WiiWareWave Podcast Episode 4! 19654

WiiWareWave Podcast Episode 4! 87457210

WiiWareWave Podcast Episode 4! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
April 14th 2013, 5:00 pmGuest
Swell! Something is missing here Laughing
KeAfan7
April 14th 2013, 5:17 pmKeAfan7
Yeah copyright notices forced me to remove the video. Neutral
Anonymous
April 14th 2013, 5:19 pmGuest
Why don't you place it on my server?

EDIT: Or create your own, with 1.5T of diskspace @ 000webhost.com . Razz I've got mine there!
visicalc
April 14th 2013, 5:40 pmvisicalc
It's strange that they asked you to remove it because WiiWareWave Podcast Episode #1 is still available to view and that features footage from Monster Hunter Tri.

I can't understand why Ubisoft would have a problem with the new podcast because lots of independent sites use their promotional footage in their videos. I think it would be nice if YouTube acted with some consistency, so people knew what they could and couldn't use.
KingreX32
April 15th 2013, 4:16 amKingreX32
i think its nintendo, cause you had luigis mansion in there. for the assassins creed part you acknowledged the third party content. It was nintendo that got it blocked.
KingreX32
April 15th 2013, 4:17 amKingreX32
if you still have the video files, i can host it on my site. instead of youtube.
Anonymous
April 15th 2013, 8:36 amGuest
That's the same I offered him, but he didn't respond.
KingreX32
April 15th 2013, 7:18 pmKingreX32
Ok guys the cast is back up watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3QEyh7c_tw

Anonymous
April 15th 2013, 7:33 pmGuest
Razz Haha! Good job you guys! Great first appearance, KingreX32! You did very well on covering that Need for Speed Most Wanted story. Even my Nintendo Channel Shutdown news item got covered Laughing

P.S.: You should really work on that sound quality next episode! Wink
KingreX32
April 15th 2013, 7:46 pmKingreX32
i will thanks for the tip.
visicalc
April 15th 2013, 8:17 pmvisicalc
Great video guys, always like seeing a new podcast. :-)

What changes had to be made in order to get it past YouTube? Was it simply acknowledging the footage from Nintendo?

As for the sound-quality, you probably need to normalize the audio and things should start sounding better.
KeAfan7
April 15th 2013, 8:22 pmKeAfan7
We had to drop the soundtrack playing in the background during the Mario and Luigi: Dream Team trailer to get the video unblocked. Neutral
visicalc
April 15th 2013, 8:47 pmvisicalc
Ah, there's a guy on YouTube called 'Furious Francis' who uses a lot of Nintendo trailers in his videos. But he usually just talks all over the trailers. :-D

Last edited by visicalc on April 15th 2013, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Get the link right ;-))
Staroceancrazy
April 16th 2013, 1:14 pmStaroceancrazy
I can't wait for that New Super Mario Bros. U dlc Exclamation
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)