Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
H_Bogart32
H_Bogart32
Admin
Needle In a Bundle of Hay

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Is Scarce In Europe MH3U_zpsc6c09710

After a very lengthy spell with very few worthwhile Wii U retail releases, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate arrived in Europe on 22nd March as Capcom's latest entry in the Monster Hunter franchise. It seemed to help, with the game being attributed as part of the reason for the Wii U sales increase and with the title attaining 7th place in the UK all-format chart in its debut week. Very good news for the Wii U, after a lengthy period of bad sales.

We did see Capcom's title drastically fall to 39th in the UK charts, however in its second week, and it's emerging that there are serious stock issues around Europe. We've heard that most stores had limited stock to just about cover pre-orders, and others that have been out of copies for quite a while.

Are any of you having a difficult time finding a copy of the game?
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
It's pretty scarce in North America as well. Neutral
KingreX32
April 5th 2013, 2:36 pmKingreX32
i preeordered mine, so im good. My problem is online, i keep getting kicked off.
visicalc
I think that Capcom and Nintendo may have underestimated the popularity of the Monster Hunter franchise outside of Japan. :-)

However saying that, I do remember buying Monster Hunter Tri for my Wii a few days after it was released and the store seemed to have a lot of unsold copies. :-P

Perhaps the retailers were just playing it safe by not ordering too many copies of the game?
Trinity33
April 5th 2013, 11:57 pmTrinity33
This game can't be found anywhere except from scalpers on Ebay charging $100+ for this $60 game. Evil or Very Mad
Aqua Cherry Blossom
April 6th 2013, 1:15 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
This game is completely sold out in England, but I pre ordered so I got my copy lol.
Objection Blaster
April 6th 2013, 8:01 pmObjection Blaster
It's sold out where I live too.
visicalc
April 19th 2013, 8:44 amvisicalc
Good news for any Monster Hunter fans in the UK who haven't got their hands on the game yet. CVG reports that we're getting a lot more stock. :-)
Anonymous
There are alot more people online now too thanks to the update that was released a few days ago! I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)