Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
eShop Report Card: March 25, 2013 EshopReportCardcopy_zpsae9d725c

eShop Report Card: March 25, 2013 ImAZlgnHfNJ2TTjho9t2KBco0d44KBCCVSeShop Report Card: March 25, 2013 Oq05g-1PKeS2rZRsr-_b1uRrNq4mzIZT

eShop Report Card focuses on the latest download releases, both new and classics, appearing on the Nintendo eShop (North America) for both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Showing you how well they’re doing during their first 4 days on the service from Thursday, March 17 9:00am, to Monday, March 18 9:00am PDT. This week, however, the scheduling of new releases is all over the place. Despite of how long they individually been in the service, I’ll report how they’re currently doing.

Wii U report

Lego City Undercover ($49.99), the first Nintendo published Wii U retail release in 2013. Released 7 days ago, it’s currently in 2nd place in Recent Best Sellers, 16th place in All (Time) Best Sellers, and 3rd place in All User Ratings with 209 ratings.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate ($59.99) is the first of many extended port of recent Capcom releases for the Wii U. Released 6 days ago, it’s currently in 3rd place in Recent Best Sellers, 18th place in All (Time) Best Sellers, and 1st in All User Ratings beating Lego City Undercover on that category with 336 ratings.

Need for Speed Most Wanted U ($59.99) is another port that released alongside with Monster Hunter, bad move Electronic Arts. It’s currently in 9th place in Recent Best Sellers and 5th place All User Ratings with 84 ratings.

Punch Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream ($0.30) is the latest Virtual Console promotional deals before the real Virtual Console releases next month. Released 5 days ago, it’s currently in 1st place in Recent Best Sellers, 2nd place in All (Time) Best Sellers, and 7th in All User Ratings with 106 ratings.

Zen Pinball 2 (Free?) is the last new release that includes 14 DLC content of pinball action that the trail versions must be downloaded first. Since the software is free, It doesn’t belong in both Recent Best Sellers and All (Time) Best Sellers chart. Released 4 days after launch, it’s currently in 11th place for All User Ratings with 74 ratings.

3DS report

It looks like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate ($39.99) was more successful on the 3DS despite not having online in terms of ratings. Released 6 days after launch, it’s currently in 6th place in Recent Releases and 2nd place in All User Ratings with 847 ratings.

Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon ($39.99) was released a day ago and yet it’s currently in 2nd place in Recent Releases, behind 3D Classics: Kid Icarus because of Club Nintendo, and1st in All User Ratings with 657 ratings. Now the Year of Luigi begins.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity ($34.99) is the third Nintendo published retail title in this report that was release alongside with Luigi. Pikachu feels like a younger brother to Luigi, currently in 9th place in Recent Releases and 4th in All User Ratings with 111 ratings.

There is no love for Lola’s Math Train and 50 Classic Games 3D, two latest 3D downloads with 1 and 11 ratings respectively.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
March 25th 2013, 1:30 pmStaroceancrazy
I still can't find a copy of Lego City Undercover at any of the stores near where I live Twisted Evil
KingreX32
March 25th 2013, 4:01 pmKingreX32
preorder dude,
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
March 26th 2013, 12:44 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
Most Gamestops didn't even receive the new LEGO game so people who pre ordered there like I did are still waiting.
KingreX32
March 26th 2013, 8:30 pmKingreX32
really? i was able to get mine day one
Marioman18
April 21st 2013, 12:52 pmMarioman18
These features make for a good read, but what happened to this weekly feature and SkywardL for that matter?
KingreX32
April 26th 2013, 9:31 pmKingreX32
who knows?
Staroceancrazy
April 27th 2013, 12:14 pmStaroceancrazy
Is SkywardL okay? I hope he wasn't in an accident or anything Neutral
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)