Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Help Needed!

WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! Wwwnsm10

We are in desperate need of new reviewers due to the absence of most of our reviewers and would really appreciate any help we can get! Please let us know if you're interested in volunteering as one of our reviewers!

WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! 19654

WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! 87457210

WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
March 20th 2013, 8:00 pmRyanNerdyGamer
I'll do a review once I finish the first ep of Crystals of Silveria if you like. Smile
KeAfan7
March 20th 2013, 9:09 pmKeAfan7
Thank you Zack!
RyanNerdyGamer
March 20th 2013, 10:08 pmRyanNerdyGamer
No problem. Wink
NINTENBRO
March 21st 2013, 12:18 pmNINTENBRO
I'm in the very middle of so many damn games right now, I can't even begin to choose which game I'd want to review. I need to try and focus on just a couple of games, but it's just so difficult with so many good games coming out recently.
RyanNerdyGamer
March 21st 2013, 2:19 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Nintenbro wrote:I'm in the very middle of so many damn games right now, I can't even begin to choose which game I'd want to review. I need to try and focus on just a couple of games, but it's just so difficult with so many good games coming out recently.
That's the exact same problem I have right now! That's why I went the majority vote and chose the game with the most games. The review will be in instalments, and here's a clue of the first: "FIRE!"
Anonymous
March 26th 2013, 4:45 pmGuest
Why don't you add a Review List topic to the Staff Messages section? You can then devide reviews amongst the reviewers, and add reviewers names and review deadlines to it, using the "insert a table option" when writing a topic. Here's a template for you:

Name of the gameReviewerReview StartReview DeadlineStatus
Game XKingRex32March 29, 2012April 4, 2012TBR
Game YGamerZack7March 30, 2012April 7, 2012Finished
Game ZNintenbroApril 1, 2012April 8, 2012TBR
RyanNerdyGamer
March 26th 2013, 6:14 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Why do I have two extra days in that example?! Surprised
Tasuki
March 26th 2013, 7:46 pmTasuki
I could come up with something if you like but I warn you my computer skills are somewhat lacking like I dont know how to post the pictures of the games like you people do in your reviews. Of course the only games I could do reviews for are Megaman II or Megaman III right now since thats what I am playing now mostly. Well that and Tomb Raider on the PC.

However another problem I have is my limited budget so big priced games are out of the question for me until a few months later when they drop in price, which is why I tend to buy more VC games than anything else.
KeAfan7
March 26th 2013, 7:49 pmKeAfan7
We are still missing a bunch of VC games in our reviews section so that would be great, and it would be easy enough for us to add the images for you. Wink
Tasuki
March 26th 2013, 8:01 pmTasuki
Ok I will write one up this week for Megaman III and post it in the VC section and go from there, if you dont mind.
KeAfan7
March 26th 2013, 8:02 pmKeAfan7
No problem and thank you for helping us out! WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! 631737971
Anonymous
March 26th 2013, 10:29 pmGuest
@Rukiafan: Er, wasn't this the moment you wanted to introduce the template for all reviewers to use to get a more professional look? Remember my example?

Game Name:
Console(s):
Release Date:
Manufacturer:

WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! 400X200 <-- Image 400x200px width max.
Reviewer's Game Rating: WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! Default1 1.0 - 2.4
Reviewer's Game Rating: WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! Default2 2.5 - 3.9
Reviewer's Game Rating: WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! Default3 4.0 - 5.4
Reviewer's Game Rating: WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! Default4 5.5 - 6.9
Reviewer's Game Rating: WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! Default5 7.0 - 8.4
Reviewer's Game Rating: WiiWareWave Needs New Reviewers! Default6 8.5 - 10

Reviewed by:
Review date:

Reviewer's Comments:
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments