Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
*Update* Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS release date  Proxy

The official Nintendo of Europe Twitter page reveals the release date for Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, May 24, 2013.

There is no announcement for North America release date from neither NOA Twitter nor Facebook page as of yet.

Update

*Update* Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS release date  BFcEqw3CcAA4zSF

The image was shown from the official NOA Twitter page confirms that the game will also come here on May 24, 2013. It's also confirm that we'll be turn into apes if we buy the game.

Last edited by SkywardL on March 15th 2013, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
Meh... I just want Nintendo to give us back the DKC trilogy on the Wii VC. I purchased DKCR for the Wii, and besides Metroid: Other M, it was the worst $50 I've ever spent on a videogame before. The game just didn't feel like an entry from the DKC series, in my opinion. The level designs are overly complicated, and there's barely any animal buddy cameos to speak of. I'll pass...
SkywardL
THAT'S BANANAS!
KeAfan7
Looks like folks in NA have a long wait ahead of them before this title is released.
Staroceancrazy
March 16th 2013, 8:55 pmStaroceancrazy
SkywardL wrote:THAT'S BANANAS!
Amufungal
When will the NA release date be announced?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)