Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
We Are Sorry For The Inconvenience So Here's A Gift!

WiiWareWave Is Now Malware Free + A Special Update! Wwwnsm13

As some of you may know, we were hacked last week by a hacker that used a backdoor from our co-owner Sneaker's website to hit WiiWareWave hard with malware, but after much hard work and the loss of some content, we are now malware free and will work on the graphical bugs that resulted from restoring our website!

Our admin Samantha has completely revamped our Live Chat with a new theme and added a new "poke" command to get the attention of another person in the chat room!

We now have a new mellow background that is easy on the eyes!

And finally as a token of our gratitude for those of you who kept supporting us during this ordeal we have removed most ads except our promotion banners for all members for the next 2 months as well as the ugly footer text! Thanks goes to Samantha for the points she donated to make this possible!

WiiWareWave Is Now Malware Free + A Special Update! 19654

WiiWareWave Is Now Malware Free + A Special Update! 87457210

WiiWareWave Is Now Malware Free + A Special Update! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Tasuki
*Claps* Thank you for all you hard work in getting the site back on track, even though I didnt notice.

Just a precaution though to anyone who visited the site during that time might want to run an anti malware program like Malware Bytes or Super AnitSpyware to make sure you dont get a bug or something.
Anonymous
Updated chat sound and poke sound to fit the Mario Chat Theme Razz

Actually, I did like a chat overhauling here. New theme, colors and it plays a new sound on messaging, poking and exiting chat. To use the new poke, please bear in mind this system is CASESENSITIVE. To use it, just write /poke . Example: /poke Samantha

It's the same as on my board now (www.game-xtreme.com). HAHA!

Enjoy! Wink

Samantha

Last edited by Samantha on January 29th 2013, 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
KingreX32
Thats great news dude. Whatsbeing done so this dosent happen again?
Anonymous
The new features are wonderful! I love you
gamerace
Great to see the site back up and malware free.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)