Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

The Castlevania Adventure (Discussion) Empty The Castlevania Adventure (Discussion)

November 13th 2012, 11:11 pm
Did this game seriously deserve that lowly 3 out of 10 that NLife awarded it?! It's really hard for me to believe that the inspiration for Castlevania Adventure Rebirth could actually be nearly as bad as is represented. For those of you who've already downloaded this game, what would you tell other Castlevania fans to do? Buy or no sale?

3DSTribe - "2 out of 10"
or
Digitally Downloaded - "3 out of 5"???

Last edited by Nintenbro on November 16th 2012, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Castlevania Adventure (Discussion) Empty Re: The Castlevania Adventure (Discussion)

November 14th 2012, 7:18 am
I downloaded it and I had a great time playing it. It's fairly short, but it has a tough challenge to it which I enjoyed. I would rate this at least a 7 out of 10 because I could see myself playing this a few more times.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

The Castlevania Adventure (Discussion) Empty Re: The Castlevania Adventure (Discussion)

November 14th 2012, 1:03 pm
If I were to write one up, would you like to read another review for this game Rory? I'm not afraid to take a chance once in awhile, I just don't want to eventually become the Chicken Brutus of WiiWareWave. Very Happy If you would give it a 7 out of 10, that's good enough reason for me Rory. If anything, we'd at least be able to see what our differences in opinion may be.

November 14th 2012, 8:04 pm
I would love to hear what you think about this game. I did see the review at NL before I downloaded Castlevania, but I also took a chance and ended up feeling no regret about buying. I would put this on par with Metroid 2 and Mega Man for the Gameboy.

The one game that I do regret buying is Avenging Spirit. And NL awarded that game an 8 out of 10. Mad

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 14th 2012, 11:09 pm
Alright then Rory, I'll just forget about NightSky for now. I can always download that game somewhere down the line. I mean, look how many years it took me to finally download Cave Story. Anyways, I'm also thinking about downloading Adventure Island, but I may just save the rest of my money. I really don't know exactly what I'm going to do.

Side Note: I just have one question for all of you Castlevania aficionados. How can The Castlevania Adventure actually be the prequel to the original NES title, when Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse is also a prequel to the original Castlevania?

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)