Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
pinkiepie
pinkiepie

I think we may need a layout change.... Empty I think we may need a layout change....

November 11th 2012, 12:32 am
I have been mobile a lot lately, and thus have not been to this forum as often as I should. One reason....

the layout is too busy and it's very hard to use on my phone and often the android browser locks up(LG Optimus S Android 2.3.3) as well as it sometimes locking up google chrome on my desktop.

it is also a little too hard to pay attention to the contents of the page, as a result of some of the layout seeming a bit cluttered at times.

is there any way we can give the place a more clean, modern facelift to make this forum more accessible to more people that might think the layout might be too busy for them to handle being here too often?

I want to hear your thoughts on this....

Thank you very much.
Demonic
Demonic
Admin

I think we may need a layout change.... Empty Re: I think we may need a layout change....

December 19th 2012, 5:47 am
I've complained about this before and it's just fallen of deaf ears pretty much... this place seriously needs less crappy widgets. It's just too in your face.

I think we may need a layout change.... Empty Re: I think we may need a layout change....

December 19th 2012, 6:49 am
That's up to Rukiafan to decide and will take a couple of hours in order to realize such a big change, during which the forum may be taken offline. I won't criticize his site, but take a look at my site: http://www.game-xtreme.com . I thought well about the color scheme and structure before I began. This could be an example.

Samantha.
Anonymous

December 20th 2012, 2:39 pm
OK, no double posting, I know, but I did to put it back on the agenda again. I think it's about time to have a poll on this or something similar. I'll have a chitchat with Rukiafan on it. Wink
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

December 21st 2012, 1:01 pm
I agree to an extent, but these features are helpful with drawing in people from social networks, so deciding what stays and what should go is very difficult.

I think we may need a layout change.... 19654

I think we may need a layout change.... 87457210

I think we may need a layout change.... Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
TheMultiYoshi
TheMultiYoshi
Admin

I think we may need a layout change.... Empty I agree...

May 1st 2013, 12:09 pm
I completely agree, there are too many widgets on the page and the header is really big. I actually have to scroll sideways to see the whole page. Sideways. I think we may need a layout change.... 1625187496 When I had my slower internet connection a few weeks ago it took around 20 seconds for the site to load and that might make a lot of visitors leave Neutral I'm hoping rukiafan will see this and make some changes victory
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

May 1st 2013, 12:19 pm
I removed several widgets and reduced the forum width, did that help? Wink

Megatron2000
Megatron2000

May 1st 2013, 12:23 pm
It is loading faster now! |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
I think we may need a layout change.... 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
TheMultiYoshi
TheMultiYoshi
Admin

May 1st 2013, 12:28 pm
It looks just as wide as it was before

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 1st 2013, 12:40 pm
How about now? Wink

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

May 1st 2013, 12:49 pm
Whoa the site is loading so fast now Surprised

I think we may need a layout change.... Star_o10
TheMultiYoshi
TheMultiYoshi
Admin

May 1st 2013, 12:51 pm
Yay, much better ^_^ Very Happy

Admin

May 15th 2013, 2:50 am
Finally! No clutter! I can breath again!!

May 15th 2013, 1:15 pm
Demonic wrote:Finally! I can breath again!!

Did you and Mr.187 go on a road trip together or something? Very Happy

Admin

May 16th 2013, 10:25 am
Nintenbro wrote:

Yup. Way too much weed in that mini van, it was puffing out of our ears by the end of the first day.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

May 16th 2013, 11:42 am
Demonic, have you spoken with Mr.187 lately? I wish we all had a WiiU right now. Can you video chat internationally or just with others in your region?

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 16th 2013, 11:54 am
Demonic wrote:
Nintenbro wrote:

Yup. Way too much weed in that mini van, it was puffing out of our ears by the end of the first day.
We don't really allow the discussion of drugs on our forum, but I won't do anything this time, but be careful discussing about it here because clannad might give you a warning if she sees a message like that.

I don't have a huge issue with it in this case, but it could potentially get us reported. I miss the good ol' days when websites weren't responsible for what every single member posts. Neutral

Anyways I'm glad you like our redesigned website. Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)