Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Gotta Catch em' All!

Pokémon Discussion Beyond Pokémon Black and White 2! Pokemo10

With the release of Pokémon Black and White 2 almost here it's time to look ahead to the future of the series on the 3DS and Wii U! GameFreak has kept a low profile about any 3DS or Wii U projects they are working on, but an anonymous start-up industry analyst has told us that we can expect our first traditional 3DS Pokméon RPG in late 2013 to early 2014 and to also expect a huge leap in graphics from Pokémon Black and White 2!

Analysis aside what do you think will be added to the formula in the first 3DS entries? Here's some potential additions although some of these are admittedly unlikely.

Pokémon Discussion Beyond Pokémon Black and White 2! Pok_mo10

Gyroscopic controls during minigames:

Will we be riding a safari vehicle in the famous safari zone using the 3DS as a steering wheel? This has been done before in full games so the possibility of motion controls of this nature in a minigame isn't zero to say the least.

Could stereoscopic 3D effects be used to encourage users to switch between the 2D and 3D modes on the 3DS?:

Could certain items, traps, and paths only be visible if the 3D is turned on or off on your 3DS? Even though this hasn't been done in other 3DS games yet, this would be a very innovative feature that would use the stereoscopic 3D of the 3DS in such a brilliant way that other developers might follow suit with utilising the stereoscopic 3D in actual gameplay instead of just cosmetic design!

Voice acting:

We all know that this idea is Farfetch'd, but could draw gamers into the world of Pokémon like it never has before! Imagine hearing the voice actors from the cartoons during cutscenes and hearing Pikachu actually say pika pi!

Pokémon Discussion Beyond Pokémon Black and White 2! Pokemo11

Regardless of the future games the series has been a great one since the beginning so there's no reason to think that it won't continue to bring happiness to the next generation of Pokémon fans!

Please be sure to comment on this latest WiiWareWave feature in the comments below.

Last edited by Rukiafan on October 6th 2012, 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a few typo's and errors in the article.)

Pokémon Discussion Beyond Pokémon Black and White 2! 19654

Pokémon Discussion Beyond Pokémon Black and White 2! 87457210

Pokémon Discussion Beyond Pokémon Black and White 2! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
Such a beautiful article Rukiafan! I love you
Raith
That first pick was epic!

When I was first reading the article I thought that they had revealed a new Wii U or 3DS pokemon project and thought that was a screenshot.....

Well if they do decide to do one I really hope it looks as awesome as the first picture..
Anonymous
I think the first picture is an edited screen from Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness. Smile
Staroceancrazy
October 7th 2012, 9:15 amStaroceancrazy
Awesome article! Very Happy
Gekkouga-Senpai
October 7th 2012, 11:36 amGekkouga-Senpai
The stereoscopic 3D thing you mentioned would be so freaking awesome! Very Happy
Inoue79
I want voice acting in the next game.
Marioman18
This article is one of the best that I have seen here at WiiWareWave! victory
Clαππαd
You have done an amazing job with this article Rukiafan. Smile
We need more articles like this one to attract more new members from Twitter and Facebook. Smile
ZezHylia
I was blown away by this article because it is so awesome! Very Happy
KeAfan7
Thank you for your kind words everyone. Wink
Staroceancrazy
October 10th 2012, 11:34 amStaroceancrazy
I keep reading this article lol!
Autobotz
I can't believe how much effort you were able to put into this article given how much time I have seen you posting and working on your various social media profiles. =-0
You are an amazing person and a hard worker @Rukiafan. =-)
Neptune
Making it necessary to switch between 3-D and 2-D to do certain stuff in the game would be ingenuous. Surprised
DigiDestined
December 29th 2012, 7:40 pmDigiDestined
Stereoscopic 3D being used as a gameplay feature sounds interesting. =)
Otaku
I want voice acting! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)