Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
christicehurst
christicehurst
Welcome to a update from Nintendo Ninja News - a partner of this little forum. I can see that things are still well and the house ins't on fire so that's a good thing!

Nintendo Ninja News is still going very strong with 1020 fans on Facebook and over 2700 followers on Twitter. We also made a massive 400 comments on the web site which is pretty big because of the low amount of members compared to a forum board.

SkywardL is going very well with his review but will try to contact him about doing articles alongside the reviews. Hoping to see KingeX32 come back soon and we are still looking for more article writers.

We introduced a Ninja ranking which can be seen here - http://nintendoninjanews.com/the-ranks-of-a-nintendo-ninja/

We also through our partnerships made Play Guides and a weekly video show with a good guy on Twitter. I'm still working out the pod cast show and tinkering with some of the problems. Also I want discussions to happen on Twitter and not just retweets. So as it is with this forum too there's always room for improvement.

It has been a great month and return for Ninja News and hoping to see more people on board as we have some exciting news to share at the end of the year.

Comments

Aussiegamer
September 2nd 2012, 4:09 amAussiegamer
Amazing website mate! :-D
christicehurst
September 2nd 2012, 8:08 amchristicehurst
Thanks, we have a new podcast up too today. Check it out.
Q-Bart 999
September 2nd 2012, 11:46 amQ-Bart 999
What version of flash is required to view your podcasts?
christicehurst
September 3rd 2012, 12:39 amchristicehurst
I don't believe it uses Flash at all. I'm not a fan of Flash - it would run on most browsers.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)