Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
silksofsweden
silksofsweden
i already talked about mp 8 and 9 and most of you would probally wanna hear what i think about the other mp games so what the hell. let me just get it all out. im gonna review every mp game exept the portible versions because i havent played them. so for starters lets review mario party 1 and then all the way up to mp 7. this is my review and i hope you like it.
now lets get this straight when i first heard mario party i did not know what i was thinking. during that time i sticked to the great wonder super mario 64 and mario kart 64. so i got intrested in what mario party really was. in my ears i thought it was a kindergarden game. i mean mario is a casual game that sticks to minor gamers. so when i tried it to my surprise it was a board game. a game within a game. that is actually ridiculous. but do know what? IT WORKED and not only was it fun but it also brough the family together. its a family game where you can play with your sister, brothers and even with your mom and dad. try do that with call of duty or halo. yeah...... i said that. not to mention it was not many spinoffs like this. the only one i knew was mario kart. for overall mario games were a platformer so it was a nice twist. there was so much things in it that made me addicted to the mp games and here is why

1. start up/intro
the story is that mario and his friend arguing about who of them is the super star and it ends that they start fighting until toad cant stand it anymore. so he tells them to go on a adventure by jumping into a warp pipe and the first one out is the super star. not a great plot but it works.

2. gameplay
if you never played any mario party game then i will explain for you. the objective is to get as many stars as possible. you get them by buying a star for 20 coins. you get coins by landing on blue spaces and on mini game. everytime a round is complete you do a mini game. however you can also get extra coins by landing on a mini game space and play a 1 player mini game. also if you land on a !space or happening as many call it then something happens to the board. it can be anything. there are also minus spaces and they take coins form you. but what you must watch out for is the BOWSER SPACE. nothing good happens when you land on it. the mini games are fun and some of them are even challenging. but there is quite few of them that are just son of b..ch games like for instant bash n cash, grab bag and crane game. damn you i never forgive you. thats pretty much the hole gameplay

3. music
the only thing to say about the music is that its classic. its awesome, fantastic and overall great

4. graphic
the graphic is so smooth and beautiful. very detailed and just wow

5. fun factor
like i said this is a family game. its so great and so much fun. this is a game that you should play with your family. its way more fun then. so yeah play it with your family or hell play it with your buddy's

6. difficulty
umm what can i say. there are not really a challenge in this game. the only possible challenge are the mini game and the mini game island. but if i have to add a rating on its diddiculty then i give it a 2 = no challenge, just a bit of trickyness

final score: i give it a perfect 10 and well worthy of that. with the exception of mario party 9. a must get game. this is something to add to your gaming library

mario party  Mario_10

mario party  17995

mario party  Mp1

this is silks of sweden review. the next one is mario party 2 oh god. hope you liked this review victory

my friends code:
super smash bros brawl = 2838-4154-7461
mario kart wii = 2622-9874-2387
mario striker super charged = 3010-2663-2823

mario party  Silks_11
mario party  Orihim10
mario party  Navi
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Talesfanatic
August 27th 2012, 12:36 pmTalesfanatic
Awesome review silks!
silksofsweden
August 27th 2012, 12:37 pmsilksofsweden
thx tales
Amufungal
August 27th 2012, 12:47 pmAmufungal
Nice review silks Smile
silksofsweden
August 27th 2012, 12:48 pmsilksofsweden
thx. just do my job as a entertainer
Gekkouga-Senpai
August 27th 2012, 1:03 pmGekkouga-Senpai
This is one of my favorite games in the Mario Party series.
silksofsweden
August 27th 2012, 1:04 pmsilksofsweden
same here. mp 1, mp 3, mp 4, mp 5 and mp 9 is my favorite
Megatron2000
August 27th 2012, 1:26 pmMegatron2000
Superb review silks. |D
silksofsweden
August 27th 2012, 1:27 pmsilksofsweden
thx friend
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments