Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Nintendo eShop version of Nano Assault coming soon R9FQBGZmaV8eRP11a-FZCFg1WNUZ3V6-

A new 3DS retail challenger, known as Nano Assault EX, will arrive on the Nintendo eShop competing against other retail rejects such as Order Up!!, Planet Crashers, and eventually Fractured Soul. What makes Nano Assault EX stand out from all the rest is the fact that the retail version has already been release in stores for the past 7 months without the EX next to it. What makes Nano Assault EX more appealing than the eventual digital retail releases is the fact that there will be exclusive addition content for the download version.

developer Shin'en Multimedia ‏announced it via Twitter:
Nano Assault EX' is coming to the 3DS eShop (EU+US) ! Based on the original release but with new game modes & options.. more info soon!

Nintendo eShop version of Nano Assault coming soon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLdxqBCEaVDkAUjcV3Fm_smtzOHdl-s9TwyNsAB8mW5KpmQ2lL

We don't know yet of what the new game modes and options might be. We do know that Nano Assault will finally be release in Europe as a eShop title.

Is having exclusive content for Nano Assault EX is a better deal than having no exclusive content for the download version of New Super Mario Bros. 2? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Komicturtle
August 2nd 2012, 10:42 amKomicturtle
Neat. Definitely getting it when it rolls on out.
Anonymous
The eshop seems to be doing better than WiiWare was when it was at its most popular! I love you
Komicturtle
August 2nd 2012, 12:33 pmKomicturtle
Kushina wrote:The eshop seems to be doing better than WiiWare was when it was at its most popular! I love you

Mostly because the eShop doesn't have the limits WiiWare/Wii Shop carries.
Marioman18
August 2nd 2012, 12:41 pmMarioman18
True, but Nintendo still has to make improvements to catch up to its competition with their online service Neutral

I'm not saying Nintendo is doomed or that they've done anything wrong, it's just that they have less experience with online gameplay, so of course it will take Nintendo awhile to catch up to Sony and Microsoft

I know someday Nintendo will accomplish this! Very Happy
NINTENBRO
Nice! I almost purchased a physical copy of this. I'm so glad I didn't do that now. This version will contain additional content, and I bet it will only cost $9.99 + tax. Opposed to paying $29.99 + tax without any additional content. Nobody has anything to complain about. Nintendo eShop version of Nano Assault coming soon 631737971
Komicturtle
August 2nd 2012, 4:17 pmKomicturtle
While it's true there are improvements for them to be up to par with competing services, eShop is the step in the right direction. Unified account system is on it's way and really, that's the only thing that stands out to me the most.
Megatron2000
August 2nd 2012, 4:44 pmMegatron2000
Good news. |D
Aqua Cherry Blossom
August 3rd 2012, 12:33 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
How much do you think Nano Assault will cost?
Komicturtle
August 3rd 2012, 4:37 pmKomicturtle
Eureka wrote:How much do you think Nano Assault will cost?

I'm calling $10... The original was $20 I believe when it first came out. Even though EX will have more modes, Shinen won't need to worry about publishing or anything of that sort as Majesco handled the publishing of Nano Assault and the last two Nanostray games.

That's what I think, at least. Don't take my word for it.
SkywardL
Circle Pad Pro option confirmed!

Shin'en Multimedia will release more details in September. This means the game will not be release this month on eShop Sad
Komicturtle
August 3rd 2012, 9:12 pmKomicturtle
Wonder how the CPP will be used o_O
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)