Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

Nintendo DS Final Fantasy III problem.  Empty Nintendo DS Final Fantasy III problem.

July 29th 2012, 11:55 am
I bought Final Fantasy III for my Nintendo DS at Walmart last week for $19.99, but I'm having issues with the game freezing and the voice acting being too scratchy to understand.

Is my game damaged or could it even be a pirated copy that managed to get mixed up with legal copies at my local Walmart?
Should I try to explain my situation and see if Walmart lets me return the the game for a replacement copy or refund?

Nintendo DS Final Fantasy III problem.  Empty Re: Nintendo DS Final Fantasy III problem.

July 31st 2012, 11:39 am
I'm not sure what the Walmart return policy allows.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Nintendo DS Final Fantasy III problem.  Rena-rena-ryuugu
Tasuki
Tasuki

Nintendo DS Final Fantasy III problem.  Empty Re: Nintendo DS Final Fantasy III problem.

July 31st 2012, 12:14 pm
Clαππαd wrote:I bought Final Fantasy III for my Nintendo DS at Walmart last week for $19.99, but I'm having issues with the game freezing and the voice acting being too scratchy to understand.

Is my game damaged or could it even be a pirated copy that managed to get mixed up with legal copies at my local Walmart?
Should I try to explain my situation and see if Walmart lets me return the the game for a replacement copy or refund?

If its already open Wal-Mart will only do an exact exchange meaning that you can only exchange it for another copy of FF III. But if thats the game you want than you can go that route. They wont give you a refund or let you exchange it for another game. At least thats how the ones in my area work.

If you want another game or a refund than you are going to have to go trade it in somewhere like Gamestop but of course you probably wont get back the same amount you spent.
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

August 5th 2012, 10:36 am
Thank you for your help Tasuki. Smile

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)