Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

Super Mario Sunshine too unique for its own good? Empty Super Mario Sunshine too unique for its own good?

July 23rd 2012, 11:54 am
Super Mario Sunshine is one of my favorite 3-D Mario titles because of the uniqueness of the game, but I can't shake the feeling that the game was less popular because people felt that the game was too different from traditional Mario titles.

What do you think?
Was Super Mario Sunshine too unique for its own good?

Super Mario Sunshine too unique for its own good? Empty Re: Super Mario Sunshine too unique for its own good?

July 28th 2012, 1:25 pm
Not sure... It was a good game for what it was experimenting with. Everytime I played it, I had the urge to jump into the swimming pool in the back yard lol

When I played the game, it turned me off how Mario was unable to punch anything. I'm over it now, obiviously. But shooting water at enemies did feel satisfying for some odd reason. And hovering or launching high in the air was really fun. And those platforming levels with no FLUDD are the most challenging levels I've played in a Mario game.

I get a feeling that maybe Sunshine was better as a Wii title while Galaxy a GCN title...

Chrono_Cross

Super Mario Sunshine too unique for its own good? Empty Re: Super Mario Sunshine too unique for its own good?

July 28th 2012, 2:47 pm
And those platforming levels with no FLUDD are the most challenging levels I've played in a Mario game.

You haven't played too many Mario games have you? lol

I found Sunshine to a very likable title. Very fun in most aspects of the genre and much more enjoyable than 64. It partially made he Gamecube for me. Smile

Komicturtle
Komicturtle

August 9th 2012, 9:35 pm
Chrono_Cross wrote:And those platforming levels with no FLUDD are the most challenging levels I've played in a Mario game.

You haven't played too many Mario games have you? lol

I found Sunshine to a very likable title. Very fun in most aspects of the genre and much more enjoyable than 64. It partially made he Gamecube for me. Smile

I have played too many Mario games, actually. If I were to play Sunshine now, I probably wouldn't have a hard time. Played Sunshine when I was like 8 or 9.. Yet, I beat the Special Levels in Super Mario World prior.

Steven9wii

August 3rd 2014, 7:11 pm
i think that mario sunshine was unique and fun. especially the high jump glitches!

SuperVash

August 3rd 2014, 7:47 pm
It was an amazing game, but yeah it was a huge change for the series.

Super Mario Sunshine too unique for its own good? FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)