Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

True Story! A zombie eats a homeless man's face in Florida. :o Empty True Story! A zombie eats a homeless man's face in Florida. :o

June 26th 2012, 6:48 pm
This is old news, but apparently a zombie was feasting on a homeless man's face in Florida last month and it took 2 bullets to his shoulders, 3 chest shots, and a head shot for the dispatched officer to take this zombie down. pale

There have been 6 other similar incidents in Florida since then.

Tasuki
Tasuki

True Story! A zombie eats a homeless man's face in Florida. :o Empty Re: True Story! A zombie eats a homeless man's face in Florida. :o

June 27th 2012, 9:18 pm
I dont think its a zombie attack. Just some kooks hopped up on something thats all.

As for the one that ate the homeless guy's face. It was proven that he was a known drug user for awhile and he had got some drug dealers mad overtime so the most likely conclusion is that the drugdealers laced his stuff to get back at him. Just another reason not to do drugs.
Anonymous

True Story! A zombie eats a homeless man's face in Florida. :o Empty Re: True Story! A zombie eats a homeless man's face in Florida. :o

June 27th 2012, 9:21 pm
That would be a very scary situation to deal with. Crying or Very sad
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

July 1st 2012, 7:13 pm
What a.....pale

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

July 1st 2012, 8:02 pm
Do you have a video?
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

July 1st 2012, 8:53 pm
Someone needs to cast white magic or a fire spell on these zombies. Laughing

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

True Story! A zombie eats a homeless man's face in Florida. :o Rena-rena-ryuugu
Tasuki
Tasuki

July 1st 2012, 9:17 pm
SKTTR wrote:Do you have a video?

I know there was one of the cops shooting the guy but I am not sure if its been taken down and since I am on my 3DS right now I cant check youtube.
Anonymous

July 1st 2012, 9:20 pm
There are prank videos of zombie attacks on Youtube right now because of this incident.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 1st 2012, 9:39 pm
I saw that there was a prank in Florida about a guy chasing people dressed as a zombie

July 1st 2012, 11:17 pm
If I witnessed something like that, I'd have to do something to save the homeless man.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)