Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written By: KingreX32

The WiiU Version of Ninja Gaiden 3 will be different. NinjaGaiden3razorsEdge

Ninja Gaiden 3 was released in March to not so hot reviews. Both gamers and critics had not so great things to say; IGN called it “a technical disaster” and Gamespot said that it’s “a shallow action game with little of the series' challenge and depth”. After hearing all this it’s hard not to wonder how the WiiU version will fair.

The WiiU Version of Ninja Gaiden 3 will be different. NinjaGaiden3

Well fear not for the WiiU version will be everything that fans wanted from the title. With the new title Ninja Gaiden Razors Edge Team Ninja has decided to completely revamp the title. “For Razor’s Edge, we listened to the feedback, (from Ninja Gaiden 3), and we reexamined what the series was, what the game was, what people want”, as said by Yosuke Hayashi current head of the Tecmo development studio Team Ninja.

The WiiU Version of Ninja Gaiden 3 will be different. NinjaGaidenRazorsEdgescreen

It has also been confirmed that Nintendo will be lending a hand to team Ninja with the games development and that they will also be publishing it. Some new features for the WiiU version include.

-Improved AI.

-The return of dismembered enemies

-New battle areas.

-All the DLC from the original on the disc.

-A reworked leveling system.

-Six new Weapons and Three new Ninpo Types, exclusive to the Wii U version, and lastly

-Unique Wii U controls using the touch screen to select moves and inventory.

This is potentially a great thing with WiiU ports, developers can now fix problems with the games when they come to WiiU that they weren’t able to fix on the other versions of the game. You never know perhaps if games like Far Cry 3 or Crysis 3 are ever ported to the WiiU, they will be the better versions. Ninja Gaiden Razors Edge will be released later this year. No exact release date has been mentioned.

Trailer

Sources
NyDailynews, Screwattack

Last edited by KingreX32 on June 25th 2012, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

The WiiU Version of Ninja Gaiden 3 will be different. Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

SkywardL
team Ninja and Nintendo working again Surprised
KingreX32
Have they worked together before?
SkywardL
KingreX32 wrote:Have they worked together before?

Yes, Metroid: Other M
KingreX32
Oh! Wow. I feel so stupid now. I have that bloody game in my room.
KokorOtaku
Cool maybe I'll get it then
Megatron2000
Sounds good to me! |D
KingreX32
I wonder if PS3 and 360 owners will be looking at this game too
KeAfan7
Jeez trolls have started to comment on your N4G article. pale
.hacker
I hate trolls.
KingreX32
ZIts something we have to deal with in life. Trols like an audience so dont give them one.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)