Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

So when is the Final Fantasy VII remake for the 3DS going to be released? Empty So when is the Final Fantasy VII remake for the 3DS going to be released?

May 23rd 2012, 12:58 pm
I remember seeing a Final Fantasy VII 3DS technical demo with enhanced graphics during the last Nintendo E3 event coverage.
Is there any new information about a release date or even any details about the game?

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Chrono_Cross
Chrono_Cross

So when is the Final Fantasy VII remake for the 3DS going to be released? Empty Re: So when is the Final Fantasy VII remake for the 3DS going to be released?

May 23rd 2012, 6:29 pm
Unless E3 surprises us, that was only a tech demo and nothing more, unfortunately. Sad

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

So when is the Final Fantasy VII remake for the 3DS going to be released? Empty Re: So when is the Final Fantasy VII remake for the 3DS going to be released?

May 24th 2012, 8:03 am
Funny I have a copy of this for PS2

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

So when is the Final Fantasy VII remake for the 3DS going to be released? Captaincanucksigcopy
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

May 25th 2012, 12:50 am
Final Fantasy VII is a Playstation One game Razz

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

May 25th 2012, 8:02 am
it must have been another final fantasy then

So when is the Final Fantasy VII remake for the 3DS going to be released? Captaincanucksigcopy
SuperVash
SuperVash

May 25th 2012, 11:42 am
Final Fantasy VII-IX are all Playstation One games so you're way off Reshane. BTW I visited your facebook page and found a backdoor to your profile that's how I found out your name. Reshane is a really awesome name dude, my name? It's the basic and crappy name Bob lol.
I'm considering following your facebook page.

So when is the Final Fantasy VII remake for the 3DS going to be released? FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

May 25th 2012, 2:12 pm
(O_O)

Creepy (LOL)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)