Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
This sounds a little boring for a Mario game....Good job on your review. Wink

New Super Mario Bros.  19654

New Super Mario Bros.  87457210

New Super Mario Bros.  Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
May 17th 2012, 9:42 pmNINTENBRO
I received the Wii version for free, because it was bundled with my Wii console. I didn't really care for it at all. Now that I have some experience with Super Mario Galaxy, I wish it had came bundled with my Wii instead. Oh well, I couldn't pass up the Limited Red 25th Anniversary Edition Wii. I wouldn't have met all of you, if I hadn't decided to finally purchase a Wii. Now I just need Super Mario Galaxy 2, and I'll have both of the greatest Mario titles of this generation. That reminds me, I really need to download Super Mario Bros. 1,2, The Lost Levels and World. I'm one of those rare breeds who never really cared for Super Mario Bros. 3, so sue me! I downloaded Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles too, because I loved that game when I was kid. I still haven't beaten it, though. Smile
Chrono_Cross
May 18th 2012, 8:49 amChrono_Cross
It was a very boring Mario game. Like I said in the review, every Star Coin was placed in obvious spots so replaying levels wasn't really an option.

Very boring Mario game indeed.

@WiiAboutU

Its sequel is much better in terms of well, everything. You might like it if you try it out, lol.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
May 18th 2012, 3:47 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I don't think the game is boring like this review claims, but whatever lol. Rolling Eyes
PrinnyDood
May 19th 2012, 1:03 pmPrinnyDood
I couldn't disagree with this review more if I tried, but you have the rights to your own opinion and your review was entertaining to read. Very Happy
KingreX32
May 19th 2012, 8:56 pmKingreX32
I had this one. I traded it in for Megaman. It was too familiar
DigiDestined
May 20th 2012, 12:35 pmDigiDestined
@CronoCross would you still recommend this to fans of the series even with its flaws?
NSMB is on sale for $14.99 at Walmart right now and I'm considering buying it before the sale ends on Tuesday
Chrono_Cross
May 20th 2012, 1:39 pmChrono_Cross
Of course. At $14.99 it's a steal. Don't let my review persuade you not to buy it; an 8.5 is a great rating, you know.

Plus if you love Mario, you're doing yourself a favor, lol.
XenobladeYuki
May 20th 2012, 1:46 pmXenobladeYuki
$14.99 is a great price for a Nintendo published DS game so I suggest you pick a copy up before it runs out of stock at your Walmart.
Chrono Cross excellent retro review as always though I suppose this game might not be retro yet seeing as the DS is still being sold at most stores and Games for the DS are still being released.
Chrono_Cross
May 20th 2012, 1:59 pmChrono_Cross
I already had this one written out so I figured since I went on that Mario kick, that I'd publish this one too while I was at it. I think I'm going to work on retro Zelda and Metroid now. May be throw in some other retro IPs and some WiiWare too. Very Happy
Punnyguy
May 20th 2012, 2:08 pmPunnyguy
Good review you know how to write a mean review and I mean that in a good way. Smile
KokorOtaku
June 25th 2012, 1:38 pmKokorOtaku
I can't wait to DownLoad NSMB2 on my 3DS
Megatron2000
January 12th 2013, 12:39 pmMegatron2000
What happened to the review? It disappeared! D|
KingreX32
January 13th 2013, 7:45 amKingreX32
yeah that is weird, reviews just dont dissapear.
KeAfan7
January 13th 2013, 11:05 amKeAfan7
Well we are a free hosted site and sometimes data is lost, but why did it have to be one of our reviews that was lost. Neutral
KingreX32
January 14th 2013, 3:57 pmKingreX32
i will find away to get this review back.
NINTENBRO
January 14th 2013, 10:24 pmNINTENBRO
At least it wasn't one of the Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 reviews. Then I'd really pitch a b!t¢μ! This is still upsetting, nonetheless. After completing my very own gaming review, I know how much time, thought and effort can go into the process of producing a review. I guess you could just try to think of it as a chance to produce an even better review, since you're obviously more talented and experienced by now. New Super Mario Bros.  631737971
KingreX32
January 18th 2013, 12:37 pmKingreX32
I think we should start backing up, Wiiwarewaves reviews, just incase this ever happens again.
Anonymous
February 13th 2013, 12:16 pmGuest
What happened to Chrono Cross' review?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)