Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloud_Strife
Cloud_Strife
Modcop
The wind has stopped,the tides no longer ebb and flow,the earth is dying,and fire won't start!
It's up to a drifter "Bartz" a princess "Reina" an old mysterious man found near a meteor and a pirate to find the crystals and save the world.

Gameplay

FFV uses a similar engine as FFIV uses so the controls are simple,this game does have a very unique change to the ff formula,as job classes are able to be leveled up individually and some abilities in certain jobs can be transferred to a job class that can't learn that particular ability!
This does however come at a cost,as you will have to spend much time leveling up different job classes for each of your characters if you hope to beat some of the games bosses.....

The game is also very long as its epic story is spread across 3 worlds,and will likely take the average gamer over 60 hours to beat.

FFV Advance also features new content not seen in the ps one version in the Final Fantasy: Anthology Collection including two new job classes.

Graphics an Music

Graphically speaking this game is slightly improved over IV in terms of the models,and resolution,however the special effects in this game are more vivid,flashy,and spectacular then what was seen in its predecessors!

The soundtrack is one of the best seen in the pre-psone Final Fantasy games and is just one of many selling points this game has to offer!

Final Thoughts-This rpg is a classic that most gamers should experience at least once and with no real flaws or negative aspects this is one game that every respectable rpg fan who owns a gba has to purchase!

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 10/10

10- Perfect This game is nearly perfect, and has little if any flaws, and is a blast to play!
Attachments
Final Fantasy V Advance Attachment
final-fantasy-v-screens-20060901035244639_thumb_ign.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(8 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
final-fantasy-v-screens-20060901035247546_thumb_ign.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
e3-2006-final-fantasy-v-20060508070951673_thumb_ign.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(8 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Comments

Amufungal
May 27th 2011, 2:29 pmAmufungal
Your reviews are always good Cloud!
Lucky,you keep getting to review great games Wink

I own this Final Fantasy game,and it's one of my favorites Smile
H_Bogart32
June 22nd 2011, 3:33 amH_Bogart32
I fine review for a great rpg =D
KeAfan7
June 22nd 2011, 11:19 amKeAfan7
This game is downright awesome,and I agree with the other posters your review is superb Wink
captainamerica
July 24th 2011, 2:54 pmcaptainamerica
FF5 is one of the most unique pre FF7 games in the series between its job classes and the the overall progression of the story,super awesome review Cloud_Strife
Gekkouga-Senpai
July 24th 2011, 3:05 pmGekkouga-Senpai
How did I miss this review Question
whatever the case good review Very Happy
Kenshin A-Go-Go
July 24th 2011, 3:16 pmKenshin A-Go-Go
TheFlamingTomato wrote:How did I miss this review Question
whatever the case good review Very Happy
I have not seen this review either it's very good,nice work Cloud!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)