Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What Have You Been Playing Lately?Today at 2:44 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Plenty of Horsepower!

Rumor: WiiU Has More Powerful RAM Than The Xbox 360 And PS3! Nintendo-Wii-U

The WiiU has been shrouded in mystery since its announcement at last year's E3, but now Brian Martell has come out with more information!
The chief creative officer from Gearbox says that the WiiU's graphics processor is a beast and that it has at the very least 768MB RAM output compared to the 512MB RAM output of the Xbox 360 and PS3!

Rumor: WiiU Has More Powerful RAM Than The Xbox 360 And PS3! Gearbox-black-logo

To put into perspective how powerful the new machine from Nintendo is you can look at the Wii's specs which clearly shows that the Wii only has 64MB RAM!
Does this information change your perception or thoughts about Nintendo's upcoming home console?

Rumor: WiiU Has More Powerful RAM Than The Xbox 360 And PS3! 19654

Rumor: WiiU Has More Powerful RAM Than The Xbox 360 And PS3! 87457210

Rumor: WiiU Has More Powerful RAM Than The Xbox 360 And PS3! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
Nope. I knew this thing was powerful from I heard Crytek was intrested in it.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
April 5th 2012, 12:13 amAqua Cherry Blossom
I just want good games so let's hope developers deliver games that aren't just pretty to stare at.
Biorn the Viking
I love Gearbox Software. Borderlands 2 & Aliens Colonial Marines will be awesome! Very Happy Nice to see at least someone applauding the WiiU rather than throwing out negative statements.
Robj76
Those two anonymous developers spreading those rumors about how weak the WiiU is must be Microsoft and Sony. Razz
LordTretton 2.0
That's impressive. Surprised
NINTENBRO
Impressive indeed! Now Nintendo has the upper-hand over Microsoft and Sony in every aspect of the market. Ingenius levels of innovation, higher quality and more enjoyable first-party gaming experiences and now they even have a more powerful machine. Razz
KingreX32
What i dont get are those reports ive been hearing the last few days. The ones saying that the WiiU is in fact less powerful than the PS3 and 360
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)