Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
John Knight
John Knight
Two Tribes aiming to kick off WiiU Shop!

Toki Tori 2 WiiU Announcement And eshop Announcement At GDC 2012!  Toki-tori-2-e1328817760145

Two Tribes had an announcement regarding Toki Tori 2 at this year's GDC. In the announcement Colin Van Ginkel, the creative director, and co-founder of Two Twibes confirmed that Toki Tori 2 "will be on WiiU!"

The group was concerned about Nintendo's secrecy policies of talking about unreleased consoles so the announcement was short, but luckily the managing director Martijin Reuvers was able to add that Toki Tori 2 will be released near the launch of WiiU, and could perhaps be released at the launch of the WiiU Shop!

Toki Tori 2 WiiU Announcement And eshop Announcement At GDC 2012!  Tokibox--article_image

One final announcement made by Two Tribes at GDC. The Gameboy Color release of Toki Tori will be released on eshop very soon!

What do you think about Two Tribes support of Nintendo's download services, and do you think that they will release more eshop, and WiiU games down the road?
Toki Toki 2 to be released Digitally on WiiU
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Q-Bart 999
Two Tribes is a great company and I'm looking forward to these future downloads. Very Happy
Mouser
I like how much support the eshop and WiiU are receiving !
KeAfan7
I still need to purchase Toki Tori on WiiWare. Very Happy
DigiDestined
Two Tribes is going to start the Wii U shop off with a bang Very Happy
PhoenixSage
This is good news Very Happy I love Toki Tori! I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)