Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
RUMOR: Multiple developers working on unannounced Wii U games ! 110630-exploring-wii-u-nintendo-s-next-gen-video-game-console

WOW ! it looks like someone couldn't keep a very tiny secret !

According to multiple resources, three well known videogame companies are developing Wii U games that haven't been announced or revealed yet !

One of them is Junction Point ! in which are trying to implement Wii U support for the long rumored Epic Mickey 2 ! however it is not determined if it means the Wii U controller itself or maybe even the Wii version might support the tablet (which seems unlikely though...).

Another one is Ubisoft, apparently the company was working on a launch title for the Wii U called MotionSports WiiU, but sadly, the company who worked on it, Ubisoft Vancouver, closed it's doors recently. However it is not known if Ubisoft is still going to work on it, or if the title is still canceled...

And finally, there's Activision ! and it looks like they are trying to improve in terms of working for Nintendo ! details state:

"- Activision planning to play an important role on Nintendo platforms in the coming months, years
- Activision support Wii U at launch
- currently working on multiple titles for Nintendo systems
- support will be greater than it was before"

Wow... it looks like the Wii U is going to have a big launch release !

But what about you ? do you think these rumors are true ? or is any one of them fake ?

Source: GoNintendo ( 1 , 2 , 3 )

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ShounenMania
I think these rumors are real. Cool
Ichigo Kurosaki
It sounds like Nintendo is going to the dark side FPS galore. Neutral
Grumblevolcano
I think I'll miss the family friendly Wii
there's just too much violence anymore Neutral
Supertimbros
The WiiU launch could be interesting if these rumours are true ^^
Yusei Fudo
I wonder what those games are?
Marth
Based on this, it looks like the launch will be promising. Seems like companies are trying balance the lighthearted games that have broad appeal with the shooters and "mature" games. I just hope there's a big Nintendo game or two beneath all these third party releases.
MetalShyGuy
Yoshi wrote:Based on this, it looks like the launch will be promising. Seems like companies are trying balance the lighthearted games that have broad appeal with the shooters and "mature" games. I just hope there's a big Nintendo game or two beneath all these third party releases.
If Nintendo doesn't make this happen then they haven't learned their lesson from the 3DS launch.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)