Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written by: Josh Harrison

Club Nintendo Rewards Now Include Games  Platinum_2010_big_1--article_image

If you're a diehard Nintendo fan--buy the games, own the soundtracks, jump on turtles in your spare time--then you're probably a member of Club Nintendo, the developer's member rewards program. If not, I recommend you stop in and join up ASAP: All you have to do is register your Nintendo game and console purchases and you'll start earning Coins to spend on exclusive Nintendo swag. Once you're a member, you can even take part in surveys and special offers to boost your Coin total in pursuit of Elite Status. Accumulating enough Coins can earn you awesome items available just once a year. Sounds good, right? Good.

Club Nintendo's usual offerings include both digital and IRL swag to show off your Nintendo pride. Everything from screensavers to stationery to, um, paper fans is on offer, but now the Club has a new set of rewards: Games. Members can now trade in Coins for a rotating selection of WiiWare, Virtual Console, DSiWare, and eShop items. Until January 10, those items are: Super Mario Kart and Fluidity for Wii, plus 3D Classics: Xevious and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again for 3DS.

Of course, you still have to spend real money to acquire the Coins necessary to pick these up, but if you're the kind of Club Nintendo member who's not into IRL swag, this should be a major plus. Keep an eye out for future titles as they make their way into the rotation and enjoy your Club Nintendo membership!

Source

Ive been saying (ever since i got those awesome Rainbow Styluses) that nintendo should offer games too. But not crappy games like Grill of with Ultra hand, i mean good games, exclusive games.
Anyways Thoughts?

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Club Nintendo Rewards Now Include Games  Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
December 15th 2011, 3:18 pmNINTENBRO
I'm really hoping that Club Nintendo of North America will eventually receive the Golden Nunchuk reward soon as well. I really need one of those for my Golden WiiMote + controller. In my opinion, It would be really unreasonable if it were to be exclusively for Japan.
KingreX32
December 15th 2011, 3:30 pmKingreX32
Japan always gets the good stuff. And Europe
NINTENBRO
December 15th 2011, 3:34 pmNINTENBRO
You are so correct KingreX32, and I already own Fluidity and the superior Mario Kart 64 on VC. I guess I'll have to wait until January 10th, and hope for something I don't have in the next lineup of games.

Last edited by WiiAboutU on December 15th 2011, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
KingreX32
December 15th 2011, 3:37 pmKingreX32
honestly though not to sound like a prick. I really dont care about this stuff anymore. At least not until i get another Wireless internet connection.
ShanaNoShakugan
December 15th 2011, 5:24 pmShanaNoShakugan
I just found out that Club Nintendo Japan may release Super Mario World 2 as a club exclusive for gold status members. Surprised
LordTretton 2.0
December 15th 2011, 6:47 pmLordTretton 2.0
Finally rewards worth redeeming. Laughing
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)