Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Marioman18
Marioman18
Mario has been invited to Peachs' castle to attend the shooting star festival but Bowser has other plans as he lifts the castle into space and sends Mario hurling towards the earth!

Gameplay
The levels are as fun as they are unique as you will encounter worlds such as a garden world, a giant fish bowl shaped aquatic world and a world that has both magma and ice, just to name a few! Mario has access to new never before seen power ups such as the Spring Mario mushroom and Bee Mario mushroom! This is quite an epic game as it will take most gamers a couple weeks to beat it completely!

Graphics
The CGI sequences are absolutely awesome despite the fact there are only 3-4 of them in the entire game! Even the in game graphics are detailed as they really show off the Wiis' power!

Super Mario Galaxy has one of the best orchestrated soundtracks ever featured in a Nintendo game and they are awesome to listen to!

Bottom line: With awesome gameplay, mindblowing graphics and one of the best soundtracks on any Nintendo game, this would make a nice addition to any Wii owners library!

Score Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 9.5/10

9- Awesome This game has little in the way of flaws, and is a highly enjoyable experience.
Attachments
Review: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii Retail) Attachment
smg.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(13 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Review: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii Retail) Pbucket
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

captainamerica
May 2nd 2011, 5:46 pmcaptainamerica
Very nice review Marioman18
I enjoy the sequel a little more,however this is still one beast of a great game Very Happy
Staroceancrazy
June 2nd 2011, 1:13 pmStaroceancrazy
Galaxy is an awesome game that doesn't disappoint Exclamation
KeAfan7
February 2nd 2012, 12:06 amKeAfan7
I'm glad Nintendo didn't continue the Sunshine series on the Wii, don't get me wrong it wasn't bad it just didn't feel like a Mario game.
Marth
February 2nd 2012, 12:10 amMarth
I really liked Sunshine and felt like it was a Mario game, but I agree that one game was enough. To me, it's the 3D equivalent of Mario Bros 2 for the NES (aka Doki Doki Panic) in that it's a one-off concept done well, but shouldn't overstay its welcome.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)