Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloud_Strife
Cloud_Strife
Modcop
News: No More Heroes Announcement Next Year?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Aaron Clegg - Oct 3rd 2011 18:46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News: No More Heroes Announcement Next Year? NoMoreHeroes2ConceptArt_normal

Suda 51 indicates 2012 as the time to expect more from the No More Heroes franchise...

Grasshopper Manufacture CEO Goichi Suda has teased that we might see a return of the No More Heroes series sooner, rather than later. Speaking to Eurogamer, Suda stated that
Grasshopper was busier than ever with trying to launch new IPs left, right and centre, but reminded fans that No More Heroes was still integral to the developer.

"Lots of things are being cooked up, but I can't really say much right now. As far as No More Heroes is concerned I consider it one of the most important IPs we have at Grasshopper and hopefully we can announce something for this series next year. I'm sure Travis is not having a good time being missed, with no announcement this year!"

What is interesting is the passing mention of the series protagonist Travis Touchdown. Back in June, Suda reiterated the long-held plan to bring No More Heores 3 to Wii U, but suggested at the time that Travis would be rested to bring in a new main character. Could we be looking at a spin-off of sorts? It's actually likely, as when being asked whether he'd consider bringing the series to 3DS or Sony's PS Vita, Suda remarked with a wry smile: "Hmm. Hmmm. That would be interesting..."

What would you like to see from the next No More Heroes title? Leave your thoughts below...

Source N-Europe

Comments

captainamerica
October 3rd 2011, 6:55 pmcaptainamerica
Whoa somebody change that pic you can see her buttocks pale
Clunkermobile
October 4th 2011, 12:25 amClunkermobile
I reported it to the admins I really don't think Cloud_Strife noticed it and yes it is the same pic used in the source article Neutral
Jnes5
October 4th 2011, 12:54 amJnes5
Don't worry, I've changed it now ! Smile
Clunkermobile
October 4th 2011, 12:58 amClunkermobile
I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the next game in the series Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)