Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

Goku vs. Jaster Rogue battle of the transformations! Empty Goku vs. Jaster Rogue battle of the transformations!

September 17th 2011, 10:30 pm
Who do you believe would win in the titanic clash between Goku from DBZ and Jaster Rogue from Rogue Galaxy? They both are strong,they're both aliens,and best of all they both have robot @$$k!ck!ng transformations
I think the descendent of the Star King Jaster Rogue would win unless goku went above the first stage of super saiyen |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Goku vs. Jaster Rogue battle of the transformations! 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
Marioman18
Marioman18

Goku vs. Jaster Rogue battle of the transformations! Empty Re: Goku vs. Jaster Rogue battle of the transformations!

September 18th 2011, 2:17 pm
Uh yea is there any doubt that Goku would win,seriously Super Saiyen

Goku vs. Jaster Rogue battle of the transformations! Pbucket
Golden Freiza
Golden Freiza

Goku vs. Jaster Rogue battle of the transformations! Empty Re: Goku vs. Jaster Rogue battle of the transformations!

September 21st 2011, 4:02 pm
Goku FTW Super Saiyen

"I know this sounds cheap, but... just call me Golden Frieza."
pizzacore
pizzacore

October 21st 2011, 2:39 pm
Why wouldn't Goku transform into SSJ 2? lol Goku would probably be in trouble in his normal form and would have a slight disadvantage at SSJ 1 but Goku would win because he wouldn't just let himself lose Super Saiyen
ZezHylia
ZezHylia

November 30th 2011, 6:23 pm
This topic is full of epicness Very Happy
Goku for the win!

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)