Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 3DS forum is on life support.......

+4
Aqua Cherry Blossom
NINTENBRO
Sneaker
SonicKnuckles
8 posters
Go down
SonicKnuckles
SonicKnuckles

The 3DS forum is on life support....... Empty The 3DS forum is on life support.......

September 13th 2011, 10:07 pm
It seems most of us here don't really care for the 3DS,I want to create topics and discussions on this forum but it's pointless until more members start posting here Neutral
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

The 3DS forum is on life support....... Empty Re: The 3DS forum is on life support.......

September 15th 2011, 2:48 pm
You know this is the chicken and the egg thing. So instead of opening this weird topic, you could just create relevant topics, post in excisting threads and try to lure people in this section to talk about the 3DS.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

The 3DS forum is on life support....... Empty Re: The 3DS forum is on life support.......

September 26th 2012, 5:24 pm
I've been trying to hold this forum down, but I seem to be the only member who actually cares about this forum.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

September 26th 2012, 5:27 pm
I wonder why nobody posts here?

The 3DS forum is on life support....... D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 26th 2012, 5:41 pm
I have no idea why Eureka. There are so many topics in this forum that only have 2 or 3 posts. I wish I knew why this forum receives such a lack of support.

Admin

September 26th 2012, 6:09 pm
i think its because not much people own a 3ds

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

The 3DS forum is on life support....... Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 26th 2012, 6:30 pm
Well, then they need to buy one! Very Happy

September 26th 2012, 6:31 pm
I own a 3DS (both original and XL). And I love the system. As for why not many post on the forums- not sure. I've been busy and occupied with other things and I'm in that mood of not really posting in forums fairly lately. I'm sure others have different reasons. Guess some of us are occupied or something.

Who knows.

Marioman18

September 26th 2012, 6:44 pm
I think this is the most popular 3DS thread yet Laughing

The 3DS forum is on life support....... Pbucket
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 26th 2012, 8:02 pm
Marioman18, I guess a lot of our members don't actually care too much about videogames. I don't understand why so many people would join a Nintendo based forum, and yet nobody really wants to discuss videogames. That's another reason why I liked being a member at NLife, because I'd almost always receive a response on the same day. But someone who secretly despises me had to inform NLife of who I was and ruin it for me. Evil or Very Mad

September 26th 2012, 9:00 pm
I don't think you're missing much over there anyhow.

It's the fall, so activity somewhat dwindles down everywhere. Especially a small community like this one.

christicehurst

September 26th 2012, 9:02 pm
Most of the actually discussion is on Non-Nintendo threads such as Word Games etc. You can see it on the stats - if you took away those threads the whole web site would be on life support. Sadly this has been the way it's been promoted here at WWW.

September 26th 2012, 9:08 pm
I just think it's because there aren't enough members yet to keep the game forums very active, but the news and reviews usually have many comments. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)