Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Marioman18
Marioman18

Which Naruto Shippuden Character are you? Empty Which Naruto Shippuden Character are you?

September 13th 2011, 8:03 pm
Which Naruto Shippuden Character are you most similar to in terms of your personality Question
me? I'd say Kiba Wink

Last edited by Rukiafan on September 13th 2011, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)

Which Naruto Shippuden Character are you? Pbucket
SonicKnuckles
SonicKnuckles

Which Naruto Shippuden Character are you? Empty Re: Which Naruto Shippuden Character are you?

September 13th 2011, 10:03 pm
Kekashi Wink

Staroceancrazy wrote:
SonicKnuckles wrote:
Tech101 wrote:With the news of a new Yu Yu Hakusho I've started watching the old ones again. I watch them on YouTube on the weekends while driving in my car....well ok listen to them Lol. Don't need to see them as I know what's going on lol!  Great series!
Yu Yu Hakusho is my sole raisin for existing.
Wait what!? I think you meant reason not raisin Which Naruto Shippuden Character are you? 1625187496
O-kaaay so you're a dehydrated grape? Rolling Eyes
Lol. I meant reason. This is why I don't like spell checkers. Razz
Aussiegamer
Aussiegamer

Which Naruto Shippuden Character are you? Empty Re: Which Naruto Shippuden Character are you?

September 13th 2011, 11:35 pm
Shikamaru but not as smart,and certainly not sexist :-)
Golden Freiza
Golden Freiza

September 14th 2011, 2:27 pm
Guy Razz

"I know this sounds cheap, but... just call me Golden Frieza."
Q-Bart 999
Q-Bart 999

September 17th 2011, 3:49 pm
Iruka
Anonymous

June 23rd 2012, 7:31 pm
Kushina Uzamaki naturally. I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)