Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
unrealgamergirl
unrealgamergirl
Admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Together At-Last!

News: PS4 and Xbox One online together? 630x14

Hey there PlayStation gamers, Bre here with one last update for you today. The last one involves two of the well known up and coming systems and their makers. The Xbox One and the PS4 made by Microsoft and Sony. Microsoft or Xbox recently changed its standings on co-op play between two systems, saying now that they are all for it. In fact they put Sony on the spot themselves, by calling them out saying that they were all prepared to work together. This feature is to debut soon with a game called “Rocket League”.

Computer and gaming with Sony have always been a thing, but now they are taking it the next level pairing two big gaming systems together via one game. Though we somewhat think that maybe Sony is having their hand twisted a bit, by a certain other game company but we can’t confirm this either. I guess we just got to wait and see how this one works out, and what will come of this with time.

Source: Pushsquare.

#PS4 #XBone #Sony #Microsoft #Online #Multiplayer

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
July 26th 2016, 5:40 amRyanNerdyGamer
Me prior to reading article: scratch
Me while reading article: Surprised
Me after reading article: Shocked
KeAfan7
July 27th 2016, 2:27 pmKeAfan7
@unrealgamergirl This article is now live! Also this is great news! Wink
ToughGamer
July 27th 2016, 7:51 pmToughGamer
Odd title for the article, but yes this is good news.
unrealgamergirl
July 27th 2016, 8:16 pmunrealgamergirl
@GeekyGamerZach I know right? It's hard to think two enemy companies may come together to form a game like Sony and Microsoft as they are so close in competition.

@ichigofan I am interested to see how gamers take it.

@ToughGamer I am bad at titles lol
Clαππαd
July 29th 2016, 6:51 pmClαππαd
@unrealgamergirl Rocket League already exists on both consoles and it's a third party game.
Soon there will be cross-console online play, but the article is uh, nicely written, but very inaccurate. Sad
unrealgamergirl
August 1st 2016, 7:37 pmunrealgamergirl
I meant as in the feature of the two systems being able to work/play together was new not the game itself that's why I put feature Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)