Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

Paranautical Activity  (Reviewer's Redemption Code) Empty Paranautical Activity (Reviewer's Redemption Code)

April 18th 2016, 2:45 pm
@Ichigofan, I just sent you that reviewer's redemption code for Paranautical Activity I informed you about in a private message. I hope you can make it your first priority to publish a review for Paranautical Activity before it becomes available for download on the WiiU eShop. I will provide Digerati Distribution with a link to your review as soon as it's published on WiiWareWave. I'll also advertise the review on Twitter like I did for your Star Ghost review.

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

Paranautical Activity  (Reviewer's Redemption Code) Empty Re: Paranautical Activity (Reviewer's Redemption Code)

April 18th 2016, 3:11 pm
For those of you who aren't aware of this future WiiU eShop shooter, I've posted the official WiiU eShop trailer and some live game play footage below. I will let you know beforehand, it's pretty much necessary to watch both videos in the 360p setting.

Paranautical Activity (WiiU eShop) Trailer:

Paranautical Activity  (WiiU eShop) Live Game Play Footage:

My Facebook Page
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

Paranautical Activity  (Reviewer's Redemption Code) Empty Re: Paranautical Activity (Reviewer's Redemption Code)

April 18th 2016, 7:17 pm
I'm writing a review for this game.

It's quite good - until you get the upside/down jump - then it's almost unplayable.
Is this some kind of anti-power-up or troll-item you should remember to never pick up?
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

April 18th 2016, 10:27 pm
SKTTR wrote:I'm writing a review for this game.

It's quite good - until you get the upside/down jump - then it's almost unplayable.
Is this some kind of anti-power-up or troll-item you should remember to never pick up?

I'm sorry, but I have no idea @SKTTR; I didn't even know the game was already available on the eShop. Maybe it's an ability you need to acess previously unreachable areas in the game?

My Facebook Page
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)