Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Do You Think There'll be Kapp'n, Timmy & Tommy and Rover amiibo? Empty Do You Think There'll be Kapp'n, Timmy & Tommy and Rover amiibo?

October 21st 2015, 11:31 pm
Super Mario Maker has a total of 17 Animal Crossing costumes, which can be unlocked in the 100 Mario Challenge or by scanning in the corresponding amiibo. So far, most of the costumes have assigned amiibo:

Smash Bros.
●Villager

Animal Crossing Wave 1
●Isabelle (Autumn/Winter Outfit)
●Digby
●K.K.
●Reese
●Cyrus
●Lottie
●Tom Nook
●Mabel

Animal Crossing Wave 2
●Blathers
●Resetti
●Kicks
●Celeste

Here's my thinking: the other costumes are a clue that there could be up to four other Animal Crossing amiibo which are currently unannounced, which would include:

●Kapp'n
●Rover
●Timmy & Tommy
●Isabelle (Spring/Summer Outfit)

Do you think we could see a few more amiibo in the Animal Crossing series? Smile

Last edited by GamerZack87 on October 22nd 2015, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Do You Think There'll be Kapp'n, Timmy & Tommy and Rover amiibo? Empty Re: Do You Think There'll be Kapp'n, Timmy & Tommy and Rover amiibo?

October 22nd 2015, 6:06 am
Yes I do, I think all Mario Maker costumes will become Amiibo at some point

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

Do You Think There'll be Kapp'n, Timmy & Tommy and Rover amiibo? Empty Re: Do You Think There'll be Kapp'n, Timmy & Tommy and Rover amiibo?

December 29th 2015, 3:11 pm
Yeah, probably. Still I'm rather annoyed that Nintendo has been putting too much effort into their Amiibos and not enough towards making quality games...seriously all three first party releases in November were garbage. Do You Think There'll be Kapp'n, Timmy & Tommy and Rover amiibo? 1625187496

Sure we got Xenoblade Chronicles X earlier this month, but the game finished development in December of last year so that doesn't really mean much. Nintendo needs to step it up or they'll be in trouble. Neutral

Do You Think There'll be Kapp'n, Timmy & Tommy and Rover amiibo? 19654

Do You Think There'll be Kapp'n, Timmy & Tommy and Rover amiibo? 87457210

Do You Think There'll be Kapp'n, Timmy & Tommy and Rover amiibo? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 22nd 2016, 6:44 am
Kapp'n, Timmy and Tommy and Rover confirmed! Isabelle (Summer Outfit) was also announced, but currently only for Japan. Still, it's nice that some of my favourite Animal Crossing characters will be receiving amiibo forms! Happy
Neptune
Neptune

January 22nd 2016, 1:52 pm
They've all been confirmed! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)