Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Devilish Possibility...

Rumormill: Is Devil's Third Skipping The Wii U In North America? Devils10

The man at the helm of the development of Devil's Third Charlie Scibetta was recently asked If he had any information about Devil's Third releasing in North America and he responded by saying that he doesn't have anything to share on the matter. The game releases in Japan and Europe in August and no release date has been announced in North America which has led many people to speculate that the game won't be released in the region.

What do you think? Let us know your thoughts on the matter in our comments below!

Rumormill: Is Devil's Third Skipping The Wii U In North America? 19654

Rumormill: Is Devil's Third Skipping The Wii U In North America? 87457210

Rumormill: Is Devil's Third Skipping The Wii U In North America? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ToughGamer
It had better not skip the Wii U in North America otherwise I'm going to be really p*ssed off.
bro2dragons
Nah, there's no way. The game is pretty clearly designed with American audiences in mind more than Japanese. It's just the Nintendo is doomed crowd we all know so well.
KokorOtaku
what bros2dragons said, I doubtbit would skip NA, they might pull a Wolly World on us (sadly) but thats all.
Komicturtle
It just might be some 'surprise' release. Somewhat like (but not really) Excitebots.
TikiFireEmblem
I wonder why NoA seems to have dropped this game? The head developer said that he will make sure the game releases in NA so it sounds like NoA won't be helping with the publishing side of things.
KokorOtaku
That's so weird, but I can see maybe in an August direct it being a "after this direct" situation (even if it's DL only)
KeAfan7
Why is NoA not publishing this, yet NoE and NoJ are?! This game is clearly made mostly for Western audiences so why would the game's most likely to be successful region be left out?! WTF #ReggieFailsAmech
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)