Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Final Xenolove!

We recently asked Midgar Studio if their love letter to Xenosaga/Xenogears and Final Fantasy titled Edge of Eternity might see a release on the Wii U and the answer was somewhat hopeful! Here is the conversation:

Hello! We were just wondering if you might be able to add a Wii U stretch goal for this game?! It looks incredible and since Xenoblade released on the Wii and Xenoblade X is releasing on the Wii U it just seems like this game would be a perfect fit for the Wii U!

Midgar Studio wrote:We're looking forward for a Wii U version but we actually doesn't have the funds to do it (it's like creating the game two times) we'll certainly do a Wii U version if the game sells well.

Best Regards

What are your thoughts on the matter?! Watch the video above to see what all the hype is about and let us know if you hope that Edge of Eternity will see a Wii U eshop release in our comments below!

eshop: Midgar Studio "Wants" To Release Their JRPG Edge of Eternity On The Wii U eshop! 19654

eshop: Midgar Studio "Wants" To Release Their JRPG Edge of Eternity On The Wii U eshop! 87457210

eshop: Midgar Studio "Wants" To Release Their JRPG Edge of Eternity On The Wii U eshop! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ToughGamer
I'm impressed, this game looks good.
Anonymous
What a beautiful looking game! I love you
I would love to download Edge of Eternity if it comes to Wii U! I love you
ShanaNoShakugan
Look like so much fun. Smile
Aussiegamer
What a great looking game! :-D
Marioman18
It's hard to believe that the game has reached this far into its development with only four people! It looks AAA! victory
A Wii U release would be a day one purchase! victory
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)