Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime!

+14
Splatuna
Fox_McCloud
KingreX32
XenobladeYuki
Kain
DigiDestined
SuperVash
Objection Blaster
FM_Alchemist
ShounenMania
Tsubasa
Trinity33
KokorOtaku
Tech101
18 posters
Go down
Tech101
Tech101

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! Empty Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime!

January 29th 2015, 6:00 pm
Who got this and if you didn't (and don't own the disc) why not?

I really Truely hope this is a good sign for where the series is heading. Would love another Prime style game.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! Empty Re: Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime!

January 29th 2015, 6:43 pm
I want this so badly, but unfortunately I just won't be able to gather any money together until my birthday. Anyways the Prime series is one of the best FPS franchises out there, and the only one that I've ever truly enjoyed. "I hate FPS's, but thoroughly enjoyed the Prime series." Wink

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! 19654

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! 87457210

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Tech101
Tech101

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! Empty Re: Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime!

January 29th 2015, 7:12 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I want this so badly, but unfortunately I just won't be able to gather any money together until my birthday. Anyways the Prime series is one of the best FPS franchises out there, and the only one that I've ever truly enjoyed. "I hate FPS's, but thoroughly enjoyed the Prime series." Wink

If I get you a 10$ card will you have enough to cover the tax? Don't want you to miss this sale and value!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

January 29th 2015, 7:35 pm
Yes! I already have $2.50 on my eshop account! Thanks my friend. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

January 29th 2015, 7:51 pm
I really should, but I have a way of organizing my games in Japanese chronological order and I feel it'll be weird as to where I should place a trilogy package... Why couldn't it have been like Bayonetta 2 (buy one for $9.99 get the other two separate downloads free) I might put trilogy where prime one would normally go... :/

January 29th 2015, 7:59 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Yes! I already have $2.50 on my eshop account! Thanks my friend. Wink

Give me a few days but you will have your code before next Thursday.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 29th 2015, 7:59 pm
passioNATE wrote:I really should, but I have a way of organizing my games in Japanese chronological order and I feel it'll be weird as to where I should place a trilogy package... Why couldn't it have been like Bayonetta 2 (buy one for $9.99 get the other two separate downloads free) I might put trilogy where prime one would normally go... :/
Just do it. $9.99 is a steal for such a great trilogy of games. Wink

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 29th 2015, 8:00 pm
Tech101 wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:Yes! I already have $2.50 on my eshop account! Thanks my friend. Wink

Give me a few days but you will have your code before next Thursday.
Thank you very much my friend! Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 29th 2015, 9:07 pm
Yeah I'm downloading

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 29th 2015, 9:14 pm
passioNATE wrote:Yeah I'm downloading
You won't regret your decision. Wink

Trinity33
Trinity33

January 29th 2015, 9:20 pm
10 minutes in and I already love the Metroid Prime series! I can't believe that it's taken me so long to take a chance and purchase these games.

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 29th 2015, 9:25 pm
@Tech101 Wow your thread has officially become a hot topic in just three hours! I believe that's a first for our community. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 29th 2015, 9:35 pm
Time to sell my copies of the originals and make at least a profit (even if it's not the insane physical trilogy)

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 29th 2015, 9:38 pm
passioNATE wrote:Time to sell my copies of the originals and make at least a profit (even if it's not the insane physical trilogy)
The going price for Prime 1 is only around $10, Prime 2 on the other hand goes for around $30-$35 right now. Even Trilogy is only going for around $50-$60 since the MPT download was announced during the last direct. Wink

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

January 30th 2015, 5:36 pm
Metroid Prime is awesome, but does anyone else find the first person platform section annoyingly difficult? Evil or Very Mad

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! Star_o10
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

January 30th 2015, 5:38 pm
Staroceancrazy wrote:Metroid Prime is awesome, but does anyone else find the first person platform section annoyingly difficult? Evil or Very Mad
They were not that bad imo!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 30th 2015, 5:53 pm
I can't wait to play these games again! This truly is one of the best game Trilogies of all-time. Wink

Tech101
Tech101

January 30th 2015, 6:28 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I can't wait to play these games again! This truly is the best game Trilogy all-time. Wink

Fixed it for you!! Ā Razz

See how I did addition by subtraction. Wink
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 30th 2015, 6:34 pm
Oops....I just noticed my grammatical error. xD Embarassed

Edit: #Lolwaitaminute...I see what you did there! xD

ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!

January 30th 2015, 7:19 pm
The new wii controls feel awkward in the first Metroid Prime game so far. I hope that I'll get used to the changes. Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! 631737971

FM_Alchemist
FM_Alchemist

January 30th 2015, 7:28 pm
DBZmania wrote:The new wii controls feel awkward in the first Metroid Prime game so far. I hope that I'll get used to the changes. Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! 631737971
The added motion controls in the first game are a little clunky, but the second MP game controls flawlessly!

January 30th 2015, 8:52 pm
I'll definitely download Metroid Prime Trilogy before the discount ends on Thursday, but I might not play it for a while. I have too many games in my backlog already.

Objection! photo 634142902458092890-Objection.jpg
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 30th 2015, 8:56 pm
@Objection Blaster Please reduce the size of your signature banner. It's way too big. Thank you! Wink

SuperVash
SuperVash

January 30th 2015, 10:29 pm
Metroid Prime literally put Retro Studio on the radar of many gamers. I'm going to download this first thing tomorrow! Cool

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 30th 2015, 10:45 pm
SuperVash wrote:Metroid Prime literally put Retro Studio on the radar of many gamers. I'm going to download this first thing tomorrow! Cool
Pretty much, before Metroid Prime I didn't even know that Retro Studios even existed. Wink

SuperVash
SuperVash

January 31st 2015, 11:37 am
How many bonus features can be bought with the credits that you earn in the games?

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 31st 2015, 12:04 pm
Ugh...is anyone else experiencing errors with the digital scan of the original instruction manual for Metroid Prime Trilogy? Everytime I try to view it I'm greeted by a cannot view this PDF file error after a couple minutes. Is this happening to anyone else? Neutral

Tech101
Tech101

January 31st 2015, 12:52 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Ugh...is anyone else experiencing errors with the digital scan of the original instruction manual for Metroid Prime Trilogy? Everytime I try to view it I'm greeted by a cannot view this PDF file error after a couple minutes. Is this happening to anyone else? Neutral

And why would you need to look at the manual? You should know the games inside and out right?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 31st 2015, 2:51 pm
I forgot the controls, but it wasn't too difficult to relearn them. Wink

DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

January 31st 2015, 9:48 pm
How do I earn green medals?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 1st 2015, 1:12 pm
DigiDestined wrote:How do I earn green medals?
You can't because they are earned from friends via Wi-fi Connect, but the service is no longer available. It also means that much of the bonus content can't be obtained anymore. Neutral

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 1st 2015, 9:12 pm
This is why I hope an update is in the works for all the wii games and Nintendos just allowing you to buy them and play them until they update them for free or $1 (like VC)

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 2nd 2015, 9:19 pm
passioNATE wrote:This is why I hope an update is in the works for all the wii games and Nintendos just allowing you to buy them and play them until they update them for free or $1 (like VC)
I absolutely agree. Wink

Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!

February 6th 2015, 12:09 pm
Did you know that there's a secret Japanese voiced message in this game from Shigeru Miyamoto? Smile

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 6th 2015, 11:44 pm
Kain wrote:Did you know that there's a secret Japanese voiced message in this game from Shigeru Miyamoto? Smile
There is?! Prinny

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 7th 2015, 8:41 am
@Rukia yeah in Metroid Prime 3 if you hit certain buttons on the ship they'll sound like aliens, but one of them is actually Japanese instead of aliens

February 7th 2015, 4:05 pm
passioNATE wrote:@Rukia yeah in Metroid Prime 3 if you hit certain buttons on the ship they'll sound like aliens, but one of them is actually Japanese instead of aliens
Actually there's a message from Satoru Iwata and a few other Nintendo bigwigs as well!

Admin

February 7th 2015, 8:31 pm
I really wished with these games they included online play like in Hunter. When Metroid Prime Trilogy came out I was really disappointed to see no online included. Online play was one of Hunter's best features.

I also wished they included a graphically updated version of Hunters in the bundle too.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! Captaincanucksigcopy
Fox_McCloud
Fox_McCloud

February 15th 2015, 11:42 am
Which game is everyones favourite?
Mine is Metroid Prime 2.

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 15th 2015, 12:25 pm
@Fox_McCloud Metroid Prime 3 is my favorite. Wink

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 26th 2015, 6:22 pm
Where can I get the suit that allows Samus to breathe underwater in the first #MetroidPrime title? I can't for the life of me remember. Embarassed

ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!

February 28th 2015, 9:04 pm
Which bonus content can be unlocked without the WiiConnect24 now that it has been shutdown?

Splatuna
Splatuna

April 7th 2015, 7:56 pm
@DBZmania not much, sadly. Sad

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 8th 2015, 11:09 am
Splatuna wrote:@DBZmania not much, sadly. Sad
This unfortunately. At least 80% of the rewards require at least one green medal which are only available through the games' now defunct online features. Neutral

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 8th 2015, 12:46 pm
I hope that's since wii games are now technically on WiiU mode we'll get NN features implemented someday... It almost make sense to do so because one day wii mode WILL be dropped, yet wii downloads read through wii mode still, so if they were gone then how will you save your game?

June 1st 2015, 2:22 pm
Um...how long are these three games combined? Smile

bro2dragons
Admin

June 1st 2015, 3:29 pm
Epona wrote:Um...how long are these three games combined? Smile

Oh geez. Very. I'd say 12-20 hours per game is accurate. I realize that's a lot of wiggle room (36-60 hours total length is a big variable), but it really depends on how you like to play. There are SO MANY things to scan, upgrades to find, alternate paths to explore and puzzles to figure out that an exploratory gamer and an action gamer will have vastly different playtimes. And I'm not even talking about completionists. I'm just talking about someone who tries to find everything, but doesn't feel the need to. A completionist's playtime will almost certainly exceed 60 hours.
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

March 13th 2016, 7:15 pm
@Tech101 @bro2dragons How do you unlock multiplayer in Metroid Prime 2 Question

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 20th 2016, 12:40 pm
@Staroceancrazy Isn't it unlocked at the start? scratch

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

May 25th 2016, 2:22 pm
I found a way to unlock all of the goodies in the game! Just download the save file over at Gamefaqs to your SD card and edit in the game's 4 digit code and rename the save file data.bin Very Happy

This is perfectly legal since you are only transferring over someone else's legitimate save file Exclamation

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)