Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Wii U Internet Browser Needs A Patch! Empty Wii U Internet Browser Needs A Patch!

October 30th 2014, 10:56 am
For the past few days the Wii U internet browser has been very wonky. First of all almost every page ends up glitching and having to reload because apparently most pages are too large for the Wii U browser to load 100%. Another issue is that many other pages simply won't load no matter how many times I try. Yes I've deleted the cookies and passwords/usernames and it didn't help at all! My internet isn't the issue because the eshop, online Wii U games, and everything online related on my PC is running lightning fast. Is anyone else experiencing these serious issues with their Wii U browser? I'd like to know!

Wii U Internet Browser Needs A Patch! 19654

Wii U Internet Browser Needs A Patch! 87457210

Wii U Internet Browser Needs A Patch! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)