Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
A new week means a new interview!

photo fbe14308-04a6-4fd9-8c53-3f105c5c0f52_zps9389a4a0.jpg

During Tonight's episode of the WiiWareWave Show we'll be interviewing Syrenne McNulty from 4 Corner Games via Skype and we will discuss our choices for the top 10 most promising Wii U eshop titles of 2014 in part 1 of our 2 part video feature! So be sure to watch episode 2 of The WiiWareWave Show tonight at around 10:00 PM PST when it goes live! Are you looking forward to another audio interview? Let us know in our comments!

WiiWareWave Show: Tonight We Interview Syrenne McNulty From 4 Corner Games! 19654

WiiWareWave Show: Tonight We Interview Syrenne McNulty From 4 Corner Games! 87457210

WiiWareWave Show: Tonight We Interview Syrenne McNulty From 4 Corner Games! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
This must be so exciting getting to interview these developers over the phone! I love you
NINTENBRO
Brian's got connection's... Surprised
Anonymous
Somebody hacked my account. Sad
KeAfan7
Not your account, it's Forumotion's database again....and nobody hacked your account they just messed up the database so when I posted a message it made it look like you did...Neutral
KeAfan7
The interview has been postponed until this afternoon due to Miss McNulty's busy schedule, but it will definitely go live this evening! Wink

NINTENBRO82 wrote:Brian's got connection's... Surprised
Yes, yes I do! Cool
KeAfan7
Sorry guys I just got sick yesterday and had to postpone the interview again. Hopefully I'll be able to do it by next weekend.
Clαππαd
Ouch, and to make matters worse it looks like 4 Corner Games is no longer following the WiiWareWave Twitter account. Sad
Anonymous
Staroceancrazy
I doubt that 4 Corner Games took offense to the delay. Things happen. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)