Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Inazuma Eleven Empty Inazuma Eleven

February 15th 2014, 2:54 pm
I'm thinking about getting this game soon, because it does appear to be a very uniquely designed RPG. Plus, I just like the idea of supporting the future localization of niche JRPGs. Has anyone from WiiWareWave downloaded this game yet, and if so, what are you're current impressions of the game?

Inazuma Eleven Empty Re: Inazuma Eleven

February 16th 2014, 12:37 pm
I played this game for a good hour yesterday, so now I have some of my own personal impression's to share. The storyline is well written and enjoyable to read, but sometimes the voice acting can really grind on your ear's. I mean, it can be seriously cringe worthy at times. The SNES graphical style is understandable, since the game is only about 4,000 blocks and contains so much content. I'm actually quite fond of old-school SNES graphics, anyways. I think they still hold a lot of charm by todays standards. You can recruit up to 100 players from a pool of 1,000 to choose from. I'll let you know more, as I get deeper into the game. I've barely scratched the surface, so far.

February 21st 2014, 9:48 pm
It took six years for this game to finally get localized, six years people! Nobody else from WiiWareWave is even interested in this game?! Wow! I guess that's why it's so difficult to get great games like Xenoblade Chronicles localized in NA.

Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 25th 2014, 11:11 am
Soccer is fun especially when it's in the form of an RPG Very Happy

Inazuma Eleven Star_o10
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 25th 2014, 12:36 pm
^ It's actually more of an RPG than a soccer game, and the soccer matches/battles aren't controlled in a traditional manner. The best part of the matches/battles are the 3D animations for each of the character's special move's. Even if you're not into soccer or sports games, Inazuma Eleven is still a very enjoyable and uniquely designed RPG.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)